rehab.

*Maddie's POV*

Last night, I heard Demi and Demetriana talking about Demetriana going to rehab.

I was wondering why she didn't tell me at all. I considered her a pretty good friend of mine.

At 3:35am I went downstairs and saw the two sleeping peacefully on the couch.

Demi is a hard sleeper, so I didn't worry. I don't know about Demetriana though.

I went through the pots and decided to make Mac and Cheese when the pot dropped.

Demetriana woke up and looked at me as if I had two heads.

I mouthed 'sorry'. I started giggling at the facial expression she made.

She's a funny person. She started to make her way over to where I was standing.

"Hey, Mads. It seems like I haven't talked to you in forever! I miss my bestie. We need to talk when I get back-. Oh, my god. I'm so sorry I forgot to tell you... I had so much of stuff on my mind, and this was a last minute decision. I should told you yesterday! I'm so so sorry, Mads." She sounded sorry.

"It's okay. I understand, but when you get back, Forget Dems! We are having a girl day because I miss you so much! I want you to get better, and you find happiness in yourself and the world around you. I care about you too much, girl." I said honestly. I really do care about her, I mean after all she did save me a thousand and one times.

We were bored and it was currently 3:48am, so I decided to do something fun with Demetriana before she leaves.

I grabbed the whipped cream and sprinkles from the back of the fridge.

I explained what's going to happen to Demetriana.

I was going to spray whipped cream in the palm of her hand and some in her hair. Then, I'm going to put sprinkles on it.

I inched closer to Demi and...

*Demi's POV*

Madison thinks that I'm a deep sleeper.

Long story short, I'm not. I like to fool people.

I heard her plan, so I decided to do something on my own. While they were getting the whipped cream, I took my phone and turned the volume all the way up. I then pretended like I was asleep again, with my phone near me and my fingers near the button. They inched closer....

"AHHHHHHH" my phone screamed as loud as possible.

Not as loud as Demetriana and Madison though.

They screamed even louder. My mom even came downstairs and asked 'What the hell is going on?'. God, parents... am I right?

Madison was catching her breath from being scared so hard.

I searched the room for Demetriana, and she was no where to be found.

After about 5 seconds, I looked in the corner to see a crying Demetriana sitting there with tears streaming down her face and her hand behind her back.

I ran closer. "Oh no! Baby I'm so-" I was feeling sorry for her.

"Gotcha!" She grinned evilly, and before I fully caught on to what was happening, she whipped out the whipped cream and I soon found it flying everywhere on my face, in my hair, and on my clothes.

It is on. I lifted my one eyebrow up, and she knew I meant business. She was a smart little girl to know to run.

I chased her all the way upstairs until she jumped on my bed. I landed on top of her and smothered her with kisses and hugs.

"I'm gonna miss you, baby. Time to get ready." I said softly.
-----------------------------------
We arrived at the treatment center, and I wore sunglasses to hide the fact that I'm crying. I was doing well with the sunglasses until a security guard asked me to take them off.

'Shit' I thought to myself.

I took them off only to reveal the dark red and puffy eyes of mine.

I heard a gasp come from Demetriana.

"A-are you oka-kay?" She seemed worried.

"Yes, baby. I'm okay. It's just that, this isn't very easy for me. I don't think that it will ever be easy for me over the months. I have to go very soon, but listen. I love you so much, baby girl. Never ever forget that. I'm going to try and visit as much as I can visit, because I'm going to need to see you, sweetheart. I want you to stay strong and don't freak out. It's going to be okay. I love you, Demetriana Devonne Lovato." I tried to stay strong for her but it didn't work.

She was crying too. My babygirl was crying.

"Miss. Lovato? Time to go." Casey said. She was my favorite and is going to look after and take care of my baby.

Demetriana looked at me and stood tall and strong. The last words I ever expected to hear from her, "I love you, Mom." Escaped her lips as she was taken away.

I turned around and left. I couldn't see my baby being taken away. I know she wanted it, and she needed it. This is the best thing a mother can do for her child who needs her.

I love you, babygirl.

---------------------------------
*Important A/N*
I want to bring a bestfriend into rehab for Demetriana.

I have some ideas, it's either

Girl-
•Liza Koshy (15 y/o)
•Rowan Blanchard (14 y/o)

you have to tell me who you want as a love interest. Sorry if this story isn't what you like, but you have to help! Vote, comment, etc. I'm gonna make a huge cliffhanger and then leave for like a month (not really) if you don't!!

Butttttt. Love you guys 💗