Butter Biscuits!

Moi-Moi: Hey guys! This is it! We've made it to the end of the story. "The end!?" you ask while pulling out your pitchforks and torches. Yes, dear friends. The end. Don't worry. There will be more at a later date. ;) I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! :D

~:~

Danny curled up on his side as he tried to gain control of his breathing. His eyes blinked several times as he stared at Kagome's knee. Why wasn't she saying anything? He'd just transformed in front of her. She should be running, panicking, screaming, or doing some combination of the three. Closing his eyes with a shuddering breath, Danny curled up tighter. He almost didn't want to look up at her. He couldn't bear to see the look in her eyes. When he felt her hands on him, he jumped slightly.

"Oh! S-sorry, Danny. I didn't mean to hurt you," she said. With an astonished gaze, he looked up at her. "When you can move again, let me know. I'll help you home," she said with a small smile. Not trusting his voice, Danny gave a small, stiff nod.

The two didn't speak for several minutes. Danny was too busy focusing on a blade of grass, waiting for the impending freak out that Kagome was about to have. Personally, he was freaking out a little bit. She just said some made up words and sent Valerie flying! When he felt her hand touch his shoulder, he tensed. But she was just moving him to rest on her lap. Danny's eyes widened in surprise.

~:~

Sam nearly growled out loud. Where was Danny!? She hadn't heard any noises for a while. It was as if the battle had just ended. But Danny would have at least called. Right? Then again, he had no idea that she was walking around the park while looking for him.

Sam had just pushed a branch out of her way when she heard someone else's voice. "Aw, man!"

"That sounds like Valerie," Sam whispered before creeping forward slowly. Moving away some leaves, Sam looked ahead of her. It was Valerie. The girl was kneeling in a small clearing with her smoking jet sled on her lap. Sam narrowed her gaze suspiciously.

"This thing is busted. What happened!? I had him. I had Phantom right where I wanted him. And then Kagome had to show up!" Valerie bemoaned. "Where'd she even come from?"

Sam pursed her lips in thought. Kagome had found Danny? Maybe they were still around? Then why wasn't Valerie looking for them? Maybe Danny had gotten away!? As quietly as she could, Sam backtracked. Once she was far enough away so that her combat boots wouldn't be heard, she took off back the way she had come. She'd head to Danny's house. He was probably on his way there and needed help.

~:~

"Danny Fenton... Danny Phantom. I'm a little upset with myself for not figuring it out," Danny heard Kagome mutter. He smirked.

Danny stared up at the foliage above him with sleepy eyes. He felt drained, extremely fatigued, confused beyond measure, and a little hopeful. Kagome knew his secret. She knew that he was secretly Danny Phantom. And she hadn't freaked out yet! In fact, she was taking care of him. It was almost too good to be true.

"How are you feeling now, Danny?" she asked him as she rubbed his cheek.

Danny looked up at her from where he was resting his head on her lap. "Better. I'll try to move in a few minutes," Danny said. Just a few more minutes.