020 : time together

ERRORS.

-
"I booked us a flight to Japan" he said holding the tickets high up in the air.

"What? You didn't tell me about this." i said looking at the tickets.

"Erm...surprise?" he said with a clueless face " Hehe"

"We're going on our honeymoon!" He screamed jumping up and down.

"We barely started dating and now we are married?" I said chuckling as I ate my fruit salad. This is one hella cute boy.

He lifted me up from my chair and kissed me on the cheek.

"I don't care! You will always be my wife"

My heart was thumping fast and my cheeks were flushed. How is he so sweet? I don't deserve him.

"When are we going?"

"About that... we are going tonight. 10pm sharp" he said stratching his head.

"WHAT" I screamed as i push him away from me.

Its already 4pm and I havent packed anything! Not to mention I still need to free my schedule! I was about to call my manager when Baekhyun took the phone away from me.

"I already cleared your schedules. You're free for about a month" He said as he pressed the "end" call button on my phone.

Wow I can't believe he got everything planned. That is so not him. He is usually the one messing shit up and having to apologise after.

"C'mon go pack your bags. You only have 3hours" he said with a sweet smile.

Right! I vanished into my walk-in closet and rummage my pile of new clothes that I did not have time to wear. It took me forever just to find the right outfits for my vacation that I almost tore down the entire room.

After what seemed like forever, I managed to find all the stuff I needed and went back to the living room to check on him. There he was, fast asleep on my couch. He must be tired from waiting for me for so long.

I sat beside him and touch his cute nose that were iressistable! The way he sleeps is so cute too. His facial features are to die for. Now I can see why so many people love him. I looked at the clock. It was almost 7.30pm, we better get going now or else we would miss our flight. I pecked him gently on the lips, waking him up.

"Lets go babe we are going to miss our flight"

He rubbed his eyes like a baby and stretched his arms before wrapping it around me. With his still droopy eyes, he whispered into my ear "I love you"

-

We slept peacefully throughout the entire flight, especially Baekhyun. He was snoring away right after he sat down! Damn, the company must've been making him work without a proper rest. I did not want to wake him up as I wanted him to get enough sleep before we begin our "honeymoon" the next day.

We checked into our hotel. Baekhyun, being the extra lovable human he was, asked the staff in the hotel to decorate the room with rose petals and heart-shaped balloons.

 Baekhyun, being the extra lovable human he was, asked the staff in the hotel to decorate the room with rose petals and heart-shaped balloons