017 : hey there old friend

feels great to write again !! some of the parts i wrote got deleted [ i have no idea what happened ]

-🍑

ERRORS

-

" babe wake up, " he said whispering into my ears.

i opened my eyes and saw him, lying down right beside me and caressing my brown hair. bringing my arms around his neck and hugged him once more and gave my cutest smile.

" let's stay in bed longer, I like this, " i said kissing his neck before lying down on his not-so-broad shoulders.

i felt so relaxed, it was like i finally got the sleep of my life.

" i have an event to attend to, get up before i fall asleep too, " he yawned.

of course i didn't care for his words. it goes in and comes out of mu naive little head. instead, i hugged him tighter and pressed my head down, feeling his soft baby-like skin. that's right, he's half naked ;)

he kind of gave up and laid down with me for the next five minutes or so. he got worried about his event after that and swiftly carried me off his shoulders and lifting me up to his chest. standing up straight, he walked to the kitchen with me still in his hands. i placed my arms around his neck for further support, just in case he got weak.

he gently placed me on the dining table and i laid there like a life-less soul. until he jumped on top of me and sexily bit his lips. i could had sweared my heart skip two beats. not one but two.

" i have to go now, why do you always disobey me? " he said smiling and ruffling my morning hair.

" but i'll be away for the next few months and won't get to even see you, " i pouted cutely, " just a while longer ? please, " ha, it should work, my fans say i have the best ageyo and i think so too.

" fine, awhile won't hurt, " he said sighing, guess my magic did the trick.

we didn't even bother to move to the room, instead we just cuddled up on the table. he laid down , with my legs wrapped around his and started planting me with millions of kisses on my lips and slowly down to my neck.

each peak he gave created butterflies in my stomach. after five minutes , he stopped and got off the table and changed his clothes. i was waayyyyy too weak to even get up on my own, his kisses were too much for me to handle.

" why are you still on the table ? get up and make your own breakfast , " he said adjusting his wrist watch and left me alone.

after procrastinating for the next ten minutes , i finally got up and made a simple breakfast for myself before heading out to attend some vocal lessons. it's been awhile since i last had a vocal lesson, the last one i attended was about two or three years ago?? my manager said i didn't need to go since my vocals were already very good but hey, it doesn't hurt to improve them.

unfortunately, my old vocal teacher had already retired from the company and i can't attend her lessons anymore, she was the best :') . anyways, i just attended anyone that was vacant and went into the classroom. a few faces i could only decipher , i guess everything changed here.

as expected, everyone was in total shock when i entered the room. of course, why wouldn't they? i'm one of the biggest stars out there, i bet ninety percent of the people here are trainees of some company. i smiled my way through to a open seat and sat there quietly, drinking my iced latte.

i could've applied for a one-to-one private tutor but i would've gotten too lonely, some interactions could heal me from my schedules. as i could see, most of the people here were trainees and they were so fucking thin, they even have bigger eyebags than me. they look so tired and pale too, as if their body was drained.

feeling a bit angry, i opened a food delivery app and ordered about forty portions of chicken and a shitload of drinks , they looked like they haven't eaten for days.

" I'll treat all of you breakfast today , y'all look tired.  don't worry, you'll debut and be successful soon! " i said, adding some inspiration to their life. they got all elated and thanked me with a smile, i felt accomplished.

" yeonie? " someone said .

i turned around in the middle of my speech.

" oh my god , what are you doing here?  " i screamed.

it was soonie , my high school sweetheart xx