019 : trust, broken

ERRORS.

-

i parked my car at his dorm. that fucker should be here, right ? i spammed the doorbell furiously until someone opened the door. kai's face was shocked when he saw me.

" unnie ? why are you here ? " he asked.

" where is baekhyun ? " i
my eyes were filled with hatred. why the fuck are they together ??

" he's in his room , mind telling me whats going on ? " he asked me raising one brow. pushing him away with my shoulder , i walked  into his room.

you know what i saw ? baekhyun . irene . both naked . irene quickly covered herself with a blanklet . when he saw me , he let out a huge sigh and put his hands on his head .

my eyes were soon teary , my vision was blurry . fuck what's happening . i walked out of the room and closed the door , looking helpless . my steps were unsteady . i wanted to get out of the house .

" unnie ? did something happen between you and hyung ? are you okay ? " kai asked as he held my arm .

i felt so weak , i didnt know what to do . he cheated , everything is over .

all the members stared at me worriedly as i approached the door. i could hear someone running down the stairs.

" babe im sorry "

sorry? sorry for getting caught? i really didnt want to fight infront of the members as it will leave a bad impression and its totally unnecessary for them to be in our issues. i left without a word and drove home.

falling onto my bed with puffy eyes. i still couldnt believe what i saw. did he just date me for convience? gosh i really want to slap him, hard. my phone was filled with texts and missed calls from him.

are you okay?

can i come over?

im so sorry for what i did. let me explain please.

i love you.

i just looked at the texts and let out a disappointed smirk. why is he showing concern when he obviously didnt mean it? does he think im dumb or something? i switched off my phone and went to bed, teary-eyed.

nights were filled with endless cries. my eyes puff up more each day. i still had to work nonetheless.

"gosh taeyeon! are you alright?? you look sick." my stylist said.

" just do my makeup, cover my swollen eyes please. " i said as i sat down.

looking into the mirror, i could see how bad i look. damn really? ruining this beautiful face for that asshole? you're crazy taeyeon. michyeoss-eo

no matter how much makeup she applied on my face, i could still see the sadness on my face.

i continued with my day to day promotions for the whole week without a text or call from him. he must've gave up. well, its the best for both of us. love wasnt meant for both of us.

remember soonie? we became closer now through all the vocal lessons that i had attended. we spent most of our time together.

" want to get some food? " he suggested, " im hungry after all that singing "

i chuckled and agreed.

we walked to the nearest market we could find and bought all types of snacks to munch on.

" Mhmmm, this is so delicious! " he shouted as he ate the sweet potatoes.

i swear he eats just like a child. his whole mouth was covered in bits of potato that made him look so messy! i took out some tissue from my purse and wiped his mouth. " you are such a loser soonie " i laughed.