004: Hurting

I might not update in two weeks if my schedule is packed but I'll mostly update on weekends so enjoy :)

This fanfic will start to have some vulgarities and mature scenes so if you're uncomfortable leave immediately.

MIGHT HAVE ERRORS.

                                                   -
It was just another day of practice with the members. We had to train the whole day for our concert next week in seoul. We were told to perform at least sixty-five songs in our concert and one special stage. My schedule was packed for the week and I still had to practice with Baekhyun as the concert was only 3 days away.

After practice, I checked my SNS accounts and found some exo-ls hating me because of the picture Baekhyun posted. I went to his SNS account and looked for the picture.

"We are planning something special! Stay tune exo-ls and sones! " Was what Baekhyun had captioned. He edited a heart beside me.

Of course exo-ls would get angry.

I looked through the comments.

Leave our Baekhyun alone! You do not deserve him!

Fuck you Taeyeon. Go and die.

You're only using Baekhyun for his fame!

These pathetic fans. Asking me to get away from Baekhyun? I would be glad to do so but I have an agreement with SM. There were also comments by the sones on Baekhyun but I decided not to read them.

After a while,  I wanted to buy food to restore my energy. I walked out of my dance studio and someone tapped on my shoulder.

"I brought you lunch,  noona, " Baekhyun said smiling while holding on to a lunchbox.

"Kamsahamida, " I thanked him.

I opened the lunchbox and the foods were cutely packed. There was a big kimbap shaped into a bear with cute little eyes. There was also kimchi, chicken and a bowl of soup.

We found a place to sit and I started eating. I  took big spoon fulls of the soup and kimbap and shove them into my mouth. I must had been starving since I did not have my breakfast. Surprisingly, it tasted wonderful.

"Wow. Is it really that delicious? " Baekhyun asked with his mouth hung agaped.

"It is. Did Kyungsoo make this? " I asked him, taking a piece of chicken into my mouth.

"He could not prepare lunch for you. So... so I did, " Baekhyun said .

I almost choked on the kimbap. He did this? Since when did he know how to cook so deliciously?

"I asked Suho hyung to teach me how to cook since he cooks for the members, " Baekhyun continued.

I just continued to eat the kimbap and pretend I did not hear him.

"So, " Baekhyun said, clearing his throat," Is it nice?"

"Yes, but if you brewed the soup for a few more minutes and it would had been perfect, " I said. Although everything tasted wonderful, I had to give him some discouragement or else he would think I'm being nice to him.

"Ah, sorry about that I would try harder next time, " he said, scratching his head.

I returned the lunch box to him and went to the bathroom to fix my lip gloss before heading to the dance studio where Baekhyun was.

He was already warming up by free-styling. I placed my bag down on the floor and started stretching.

After one hour, we finally began our practice. I had to listen to the remix again to refresh my memory of the dance. Our choreographer was not here as we only had one lesson with him while the rest were self practices. I looked at the video we recorded three weeks ago and practiced the dance steps.