002: Agreeing

"Both of you would be performing a duet, " Mr Lee said.

"Sorry Mr Lee but I will not perform with him, " I said, " and I don't think he would agree to this too. "

"Baekhyun had already agreed to do this last week. We're just waiting for your answer, "Mr Lee said.

"What? " I said in confusion.

I looked over to him. He was just playing with his phone.

"I'll leave this to you Taeyeon. You have two weeks to decided. Call me, " Mr Lee said, " that's all, both of you can leave now. "

Baekhyun held the door and held it for me. I looked into his eyes with a glare. As I walked out. He leaned to my earlobe before whispering, " I'm hoping to work with you, "

He smiled before removing himself from my ear. That disgusting jerk I hate him.

"Taeyeon unnie I have a question to ask you, " Seohyun said , stuffing chicken into her mouth.

"What? " I said as i continued eating.

"Aren't you going to accept Mr Lee's request? It's been one week, " Seohyun asked curiously.

I almost choked on my chicken.

"Are you crazy? Why would I want to sing with Byun Baekhyun? " I said.

"It's just a duet unnie. After that you won't ever meet him again! Please sing for me, "Seohyun pleaded me.

"Since when did you start asking me to sing? " I asked her.

"Just this one time, I'm just curious how both of you would sing with each other, " Seohyun said happily.

"Ya!" I shouted at her. This maknae can't be cheeky enough.

"Please, please, please, " Seohyun begged while pulling your arm.

"Give me more time," I said without thinking twice.

"Jinja? This is great!, " Seohyun said pulling my arm harder.

"Now please let go of me! It hurts! " I screamed. I guess I really wanted her to let go of me.

"Ah mianhe unnie, " Seohyun said letting go of my arms.

I went back home after having dinner with Seohyun. Damn that girl can eat ALOT. I checked through my SNS accounts and read through all of my comments. I don't usually read them cause most of them were hate comments but who cares. Haters gonna hate :P.

I went to take a quick shower and made a glass of strawberry milk for myself and read my book. My phone started ringing non-stop for the next 3 minutes but I decided to ignore it. After 5 more minutes, it stopped ringing.

Finally. I said to myself.

But what came next was even worse. I startes receiving phone calls instead.

Must be those saesang fans again.

After the last call ended, I checked my phone.

59 miss calls and 100 messages.

Wow this saesang fan is crazy.

[ Please sing with Byun Baekhyun!] -caller ID unknown.

This message was repeated for the next 99times. As I looked through the messages, I started to think maybe it wasn't a saesang fan. It was someone I know.

No one knew about me and Baekhyun having a duet except for Mr Lee, my members and the exo members. Forevermore , it wasn't confirmed I was going to sing with him.

I tried to ignore the messages and told myself maybe Seohyun set up another number to beg me again.

It was 4 more days to the end of the agreement. I haven't decided if I wanted to agree but I'm pretty sure I won't.

The texts and calls from this anonymous caller wouldn't stop until I agree? Who is this seriously.The texts were getting out of hand. They would start calling me at midnight and only tell me this phrase.

Please sing with Byun Baekhyun.

I think I'll go crazy in no time.

I was practising with the members as usual. We were practicing for our next concert. After 5 hours, we finally took a break.

Sunny looked at her watch.

"It's almost 7pm, anyone hungry? " she said.

"I'm craving for sushi. Can you get them for me? " Tiffany said.

"Okay, anyone wants to follow? " Sunny asked.

Sooyoung and Yoona volunteered to go with her while I stayed in our practice room with the rest.Seohyun started to slowly came closer and closer to me until she hugged my arm.

"What do you want? " I asked. This maknae is up to no good.

"I helped you agree to Mr Lee's request, " she said.

I almost choked on the water I was drinking. Did she really do that?? This must be a prank.

"Stop lying to me. I know you won't do this to me, " I said in a reassuring tone.

"I really did unnie! You're going to practice with Baekhyun next Monday! " She said loudly.

"Why did you do that? " I said to her while facepalming myself.

"I really wanted both of you to perform together! And you were left with 2 more days so I had to say yes for you! " Seohyun explained.

"I'm sorry unnie, I'm really sorry. You can tell Mr Lee it was me to agreed to it not you. " she said with a touch of regret.

"Gwenchana, I'll do it. Can you tell me the schedule? " I asked her.

Her eyes lit up after hearing my response.

"Really? You're really going to do it? " Seohyun asked me again and again.

"Yes I would do it, " I said smiling.

I can't disappoint a sweet girl like her.

"I'll ask Mr Lee again, " Seohyun said excitedly.

Just then there was a knock on the door.

"I'll go get it, " I said as I got up to open the door.

To my surprise, Leetuek was standing infront of the door.

"Is there a problem, Leetuek? " I asked him.

"There was a delivery man was standing infront of SM and told me to give you this, " He said handing you a bouquet of flowers.

"Huh? What's this? " I asked.

"I'm not sure but I think you should keep it. He told me the person who send it to you was very precise it was for you, " Leetuek said.

"I'll be leaving now. I have a schedule. Bye Taeyeon, " Leetuek said before leaving.

I closed the door and examined the flowers.

Roses? Perfume?

How did this person knew I liked roses and this perfume?

There was a card attached to it.

[Thanks for agreeing to be Byun Baekhyun's partner! ]- unknown

This person again?

How did he know I agreed to perform with Baekhyun? It was giving me chills. Should I report it to the police? Anyway, I hope next Monday wouldn't be a disaster.

Comment and vote guys!! I'm really curious about your opinions.