007: Our Start

How is everyone liking this fanfic?
Please tell me ><

ERRORS
-
Sae Jung? That's a nice name. But I still don't know who is she really. Is she really my fan? Would a fan treat it's idol so unrespectfully?

I slept over at Haejun's for two days after I recovered and went back into my house. I found a bunch of flowers on my doorstep and picked it up. They were my favourite, roses. There was a little card attach to it.

Hope you're okay. Saranghae.
                                                               -Baekhyun

Months passed after the party and it was already start of a new year. I was busy with work and didn't have time to contact Baekhyun even though both of us agreed to. I bet he was busy with his world tour. Life of an idol isn't always great :(.

I heard from Tiffany he started dating Irene. Well, I can't argue. I wasn't even his in the first place, just got played by him. Maybe that was why he didn't want to call me. Because he was already attached. At least the public doesn't know about this yet, not even the company. It is just a secret kept between the SM artists.

I was in Japan preparing for SNSD's concert. Surprisingly, Exo was also in Japan and their concert was on the same day as ours just a few hours difference.

I was in the hotel, eating some strawberries my manager bought me since Japan is famous for their strawberries. They were so sweet and delicious I ate one whole bowl. Just then I received a message on my phone.

[Can we meet?] - Baekhyun.

I replied hesitantly.

[ At the lobby of my hotel, I'll sent you the address.]

I sent him the address and wore a jacket with a face mask before I went down to find him. Luckily, each member had their own rooms so the members wouldn't ask about my whereabouts.

I took an elevator down and reached the lobby. The hotel itself was so beautiful since it was a 5 star hotel. I liked how it even had a beach and I was planning to go there with the rest of the members. I sat on one of the chairs in the lobby and starting surfing my phone.

Some of the staff approached me and gave me drinks, food and some magazines to keep me entertained while waiting for Baekhyun. A 5 star hotel indeed, the company picked the right hotel.

I saw someone with wearing a jacket and a face mask walk into the hotel. His hair was hot pink. It was definitely him. He looked at my direction and I waved my hand to indicate I was here.

He immediately got it and walked to me. He sat down on the chairs beside me and pulled his mask away, revealing his nose and lips.

"Long time no see, " he said smirking.

I leaned over to him and whispered, " What do you want? "

He leaned back into his chair and held his hands together.

" I want to date you for two months, " he said as he put two fingers up.

I couldn't believe what he just said. Is he making a deal with me?

"Aren't you with Irene? " I asked.

"We broke up last week. I realised I didn't really love her so I just called it off, " he explained.

Wow what a playboy. I bet Irene is crying her eyes out right now.

" What if I said no? "I said.

"You wouldn't. I no you wouldn't ," He said full of confidence.

He really does think I would just fall for him doesn't he?

"No, I'm not going to date you for two months," I said .

His reaction to my reply was priceless.

I stood up and folded my arms," Don't approach me for this kinds of things. I don't fall for them easily now. "

I turned around and tried to walk away but Baekhyun grabbed my waist and pulled me back.

"Please. Don't do this to me, " he said as he rested his head on my shoulder.

I smirked as I knew I had an upper hand in this 'relationship'.

I grabbed his hands go and turned around to look at him.

"Only if you do me 10 sweet things, " I said.

He looked at me confused as if I just spoke a urban language.

"If you agree to do me 10 sweet things for the next 2 months I'll agree with dating you, " I said.

"Really? That's easy. " he said scratching his head.

Oh Baekhyun. Do you think I'll be that easy?

"But I'll tell you what things you would do, " I said, smirking.

" Name them to me. I'll do them all," He said smiling.

I thought for awhile and snapped my fingers.

1. Kiss me underwater
2. Look at the stars at Han River
3. Go Grocery Shopping with me
4. Go to the Beach together
5. Backhug me
6. Send me flowers on my birthday
7. Kiss me unexpectedly
8. Tie my shoelaces
9. Hold hands with me
10. Tell me that you love me

He patiently waited for me to finish the list. To my surprise, he was satisfied with all of them like it was what he wanted to do.

"Alright. I'm Okay with it. See you next time , babe," he said winking as he put on his face mask and walked out of the hotel.

Babe? Did he just call me babe? I blushed so badly when I heard that. Luckily, my mask covered my red cheeks so no one could notice.

This could be it. A chance where I can patch things up with him.

  This could be our start.

-

Hiii. Sorry if this chapter was short. I mainly wanted to focus on the title of this chapter. The next chapters would go back to 1000+ words.