23. Game

S E L E N A

After two days, we came back to England. Harry was currently preparing for their game later. He texted me that he was going to fetch me. Of course, being his fake girlfriend, I need to be there. I mean, I know that I will be there no matter what. They will be playing at our football field. Their opponent was their last year's opponents too.

I picked out a jean shorts and an Adidas sweater. I pulled my hair on a ponytail and Vans for my feet. I apply light make up and I'm done. My phone dings and flashing through my lock screen was Harry's name. I answer it.

"Hello." I sang. He chuckled.

"I'm downstairs. Get here already." He said. I reply an okay and get my bag. I waved my dad and mom goodbye and when I was outside I was greeted by Harry on his jersey uniform.

"Looking good, Styles." I tease. He smiled and open the door for me.

"I'm always look good." He said making me cough in sarcasm. I mean, I know he's handsome. Very to be precise.

"Okay, just drive already. You'll gonna be late at your game. You said to me that you'll beat those guys' asses." I said. He shook his head with a smile plastered on his face while he's turning on the ignition and we left.

---
The school was jam packed, like there's an all-star football league going on. Of course, Zayn's, Niall's, Liam's, Gabe's and Harry's fans were there.

Harry parked at an vacant space for the players. He turned off his car and got down immediately to open my door. He knows that I don't like him opening my door.

"You kno---" he cut me off by completing my sentence.

"I know, you don't like it when I'm opening the door for you but my mom raise me to be a gentleman so stop complaining and ready your voice coz you're going to cheer for me. If I didn't hear your voice or even you didn't applaud and scream, I'll let our school lose this game. You choose?" He asks. I whine while were walking in with our hands intertwine.

"Fine." I gave in. I know Harry's capacity when he said it he will do it.

"Good. Now, let's go." He said and we go straight to their locker room. Haillee was there cheering for Gabe. I saw Harry keep glancing on the both of them.

"Hey!" I looked back and saw Zayn.

"Hey! Good luck, all of you should beat those guys' asses." I said as he chuckled.

"We will." He said and his whole face change into a sour one when he saw someone behind me.

"You should give me a good luck kiss, babe." Harry whispered but enough for Zayn to hear.

"I'll see you later, Sel." Zayn said. Harry keeps his arms around my waist.

"Why did you do that?" I said and he turn me around to face him. He walked backwards until my back came in contact with the lockers. He put his hands at my side, trapping me.

"Because I did it." He rasps. He leaned and connect our lips. He pulls me closer and even pin me to the locker. He slid his tongue in making me moan, slightly. Whistles made us pulled away. We didn't know that all of his teammates even his coach were watching us making out. Harry look at them with a smile while I hung my head low in embarrassment.

"Styles, I guess you got your energy booster. Let's go and pray for us to win this game. You lead since you two are caught in the moment." Coach said. He smirked. He intertwine his hand with mine as he started the prayer.

"Lord, thank you for this day. Please give us strength and hope to finish and win this game. Please guide us to take this challenge and thank you for giving us inspiration. Thank you also for the girl standing beside me, you give her to me so I can do this. Thanks for everything, Lord. In Jesus' name." Harry prayed. I blushed when he thank God because I'm standing beside him.