9. September

I didn't mean to slay you all by the GIF above. ^ 😁

---
S E L E N A

Today is the first day of my 12th grade year. I feel anxious that something will happen. Like last last month, I got a text from Vanessa of what will I wear to school. I pick out what she commanded me to which is a high waisted denim jeans and black crop top that has a big HI word in white in the middle, white converse which is surprising since Vanessa always texted me to wear high heels. I put on the contacts Harry gave me and go downstairs.

I kissed Mom and Dad goodbye since Louis is getting late. On my way outside, I grab an apple from the fridge and the sandwich Mom made. Louis drop me at the gates. I waved him goodbye and enter the school. I walked through the corridors and put some books in it. Girls screamed in the background as I roll my eyes.

"Morning, Ms. Gomez." A raspy voice said. He was facing my back so I smiled. I grab the remaining things I need and face him.

"You use the contacts." He said. I nodded and tiptoed to kiss his cheeks since I saw Haillee. He smiled and wrap his arms around my waist.

"Look at you having the confidence over summer." He whispered. I  giggled.

"Haillee is looking at you. You look handsome today, Mr. Styles and I'm not gonna deny it." I said. He smiled and grab my hand. He intertwine it with his and we go to the registrar to get our schedule. Once I got it, I withdraw my hand from Harry's grip and look at it.

"I've got a whole subjects with you." He said. I look at his and he's right. He kissed my cheeks and that caught me off guard.

"What?" I asked with reddened cheeks. He chuckled and cupped my face.

"You being cute was a sight, you know." He said. I cocked an eyebrow at him.

"I'm being honest." He said as he raised his hands in surrender.

"There's nothing to do today. Just an orientation for us. What are your plans?" I asked. He put his hands on his chin and pretend that he has a beard. I swat his hands as he laughed and I join him.

"Why don't we have a lunch out after orientation and I will take you somewhere after that?" He said, his eyebrows were raising up and down in a suggestive way.

"Okay, as long as you didn't plan on killing me or pushing me at the cliff was fine." I smiled. He return the gesture and we enter the stadium together having all the attention of the seniors.

"I will go to Kate, I'll see you later." I whispered. He gripped my hands gently but firmly as all of the students look at us.

"I want to sit beside you." He pouted and said enough for the students to hear. I shook my head and drag him with me. Kate look at Harry with admiration.

"So, you are the famous Kate my girlfriend's telling." He said and the students do their things again. She nodded and look at me. I hugged her as we both squealed.

"Damn! I think my eardrums broke." Harry exclaimed. We both giggled and I tugged him to sit beside us.

"You are such a nerd. You know, last year I sit there." He said and pointed the bleachers that has all of the jock guys and that was in the last part of the stadium.

"Well, things change." I said. He smiled.

"I like change." He whispered and the orientation began.

---
Lunch came by and I was waiting for Harry in the cafeteria. Kate was dreaming beside me of how she will get a popular hot guy like Harry.

"Ready, babe?" Someone whispered and I look up. I nodded and grab my bag.

"You're leaving me here?" She asks. I smiled nervously.

"Oh, don't worry Kate. Niall! Accompany Kate throughout the lunch." Harry said and we got out.

"Are you sure Niall will accompany Kate?" I asked before I got in his car.

"Niall has huge crush on your friend you know. Every time we had lunch he took a glance on her." He said. I smiled.

"Playing the love fairy?" I asked. He nodded and smirked.

"Yes, I am. Now, shush I'm driving." He said. I laughed in amusement and lean back. After some hours, my eyes begin to droop and I realize I was in deep slumber.

---
"Sel, we're here." Someone said as I squinted my eyes at the sudden contact of the bright sunshine. I smiled and look at the window.

"Really, I don't have any bathing suits, you know. The water looks warm." I said and pouted.

"That's why there's a shop there. Come on let's have lunch." He said and open the door for me. I mumble a 'thanks' and got out. We eat lunch for good 45 min and we bought a swim wear after that. I strip my clothes and wear the black two piece I pick out. I saw Harry on his trunks. I smiled and go to him.

"Where did you put your clothes?" I asked. He looked at me and eyed me up and down. He took a breath in and pointed the direction. I put there my clothes and ran to Harry, I grab his wrist and ran through the waters.

"The water was so amazing." I exclaimed and ducked my head down. Harry grab my waist and drag me. I begin to panic.

"Harry! No! Don't!" I said when I feel the water's rising. He stopped and laughed at me when the water's above his chest. I hooked my legs around his torso and my arms around his neck. I look at the waters and look back at him.

"Can we go back?" I asked. He shook his head and I feel his hands grab my thighs.

"I'll hold you, I promise." He said. I nodded and he scared me by gently placing down the water so I tightly hold me. He seems to enjoy it so I smack his chest.

"I hate you!" I said. He looked at me and he smiled.

"You're hair is really long. All of the students screamed when they see you. I bet Haillee saw you." I said. There's something I feel when I said those.

"Really? I think anytime soon I will call her mine." He said. I am still hooked on his body and his hands still are on my thighs.

"Yeah. Can we go back now? I feel cold." I said. He nodded and we go back. Harry said he will buy a clothes for us.  I argued with him since we can wear the clothes again but he's being his stubborn self again.

"Here." He said and throw the clothes to me. I frowned and I go to the bathroom to dress. I look at him while were heading back.

"What's wrong?" I asked. He looked at me.

"Nothing." He coldly said. I frowned at his attitude again.

"We were having fun just an hour ago." I said. He looked at me coldly.

"Harry! Can you slow down?" I said and notice that we were picking up pace.

"Can you just shut up! Just shut up! You didn't even know! Just shut up!" He shouted and I look at him shocked. I look down and bit my lips. Tears slowly brimmed down. He slow down his driving when we stop in our driveway. I open the door immediately and got out. He soon drove away when I got out. I opened the door and greeted by a smiling Louis who turned into a frown when he saw me crying.

"I don't want to talk about it." I said and go upstairs. I change into Louis' shirt I stole and cried until I was in deep slumber.

---
A/n: How was it? Comment of what you think and vote.

Thanks,

Yricka