7. Talk

S E L E N A

"So, you're going to Standford?" He asks as we are driving the way to his apartment.

"Yes, I always dreamed to study there. I applied for scholarship." I responded.

"I know my dad say that you need to be there but if you don't want to, it's okay." I continued.

"Of course, I want to support you. As a friend you know. We're friends, right?" He asks. I nodded.

"Seems to me that your dad will not allow you without me, though." He said. I nodded.

"Let's stop talking about, Standford or my dad. It's June and there will be like five weeks then it's vacation. Do you think that you will get Haillee at that short period of time?" I asked.

"I don't know. But let's continue it when we go to school in September. That Gabe bastard doesn't seem to keep his hands to himself. He literally touch Haillee's bum. I hate that guy!" He said. I bit my lip and nodded. Minutes pass we park in front of a luxurious hotel. He open the door for me and we got into the hotel.

"Morning, Mr. Styles." The receptionist flirted. I furrowed my brows when she bit her lip. I mentally gagged when Harry wink at her. When we entered the hotel's elevator, I face him.

"Really? You flirted with the receptionist. Look, Styles, if you want Haillee, you need to learn how to act towards the people around you." I said. He look at me and sighed.

"I hate it. But you're right." He said. I cocked an eyebrow at him.

"Yes. That's what I like to hear." I said. He scoffed and we enter a whole floor apartment.

"Woah. This is your apartment?" His apartment was expertly arrange. You can see the interior design. His furniture was expensive, the colors were picked magnificently and expertly.

"Yes. Wait for me here." He said as I roam my eyes. I look through the glass window in his living room. That was from the ceiling down to the floor. I was amaze by the view he has. I wonder how rich his family are. I sighed and sit at the sofa he has. Minutes passed and he appears wearing a grey hoodie and his skinny jeans along with a black converse. He grab his car keys and house keys as he look at himself in the mirror in the living room.

"Come on." He said. I nodded and followed him. He open the car door for me and soon we were heading to school. He park at the designated parking space for him. He got out and I followed him. I sighed and go to my locker. Harry abandoned me when we arrived.

"Selena." Someone said. I turn around and face a smiling Zayn.

"Hey!" I said. He nervously scratch the back of his neck and look at me cutely.

"Can you come with me after school?" He asks. I furrowed my brows.

"Just a hang out." He added. I smiled and nodded. He grinned and walk away. I place my books inside and smiled. I get to hang out with Zayn. Gosh!

"Smiling about Zayn? Quite interesting." Someone said. I look who is it and find Harry looking pissed.

"You're not coming with him later." He added.

"No. I'm coming with him whether you like it or not. I hate it when you control me." I said. We earn a few people's attention.

"You're. Not. Coming. With. Him. And that's final. You're coming with me." He said. I sighed and shoved him.

"I hate you." I whispered and shoved him again. How could he do that? He change his moods from calm to pissed to very controlling jerk. I sighed and he grabbed my wrist and pulled me into his chest.

"I'm sorry, Selena. I just... I was just furious about the fact that Gabe can kiss Haillee." He said. I fight the urge to hug him back but he's so warm so I hug him with my arms on his neck. I pulled away and stared at him.

"You can't just take out you're angriness on me. Okay, I like Zayn. That's why, I want to hang out with him." I said. He looked at me and furrowed his brows.

"You're infatuated with that jerk?!" He whispered, yelled.

"I was not infatuated with him. I like him." I said. He look at me with his emotionless look.

"Why?" He said.

"Coz he's kind, handsome, very clever, and I like him because he's sweet." I said.

"Okay." He simply said and walked away. What the hell? What did I do?

All throughout the day, Harry ignored me. He started to flirt around Julian. I furrowed my brows at the sight and go to my classes. School bell rings and I find Zayn.

"Zayn!" I shouted. He turn around and smiled when he saw me.

"What?" He said when I was in front of me.

"About the hang out, I promise uhhmm... I promise my brother that we would hang out today." I said. He nodded and smiled.

"It's okay. We can hang out some other time." He said and I nodded. He kissed my cheeks and walked away. I just cancelled a hang out with Zayn. For Pete's sake! I search around for Harry in the parking lot coz Louis wasn't coming home today. He's on his camp thingy. I don't have a money to take a taxi. His car wasn't in his usual parking space. I sighed. Guess, I'll walk.

As I was walking, a loud boom of thunder erupted through the sky as it started to rain. My eyes begin to water at the thought that Harry is pissed because of me. My clothes were now soaking wet. Sobs were heard if you came near me. I was walking with my damp hair, drenched clothes and brimming tears. There's a honk behind me but I didn't bother to stop walking. The car stopped a few meters ahead of me. I looked down and continue walking.

"For fuck's sake, what are you doing?!" Harry's voice said. I stopped and sobbed.

"Shit." He said and guided me inside his car.

"Are you crazy?!" He asked and he started driving.

"Good thing, I just bought a flowers in the boutique shop for Haillee and I saw you. I thought you're going with Zayn." He said. I sobbed and cover my face with my hands.

"I--i ca-cancel i-it." I said. He looked at me for the meantime and parked the car in front of his apartment building.

"Why'd you do that?" He asks. I sobbed and cried.

"Coz you were angry with me and I don't want that. By the look of your face, when we talk you look angry. So I decided to cancel them." I said, still crying. I heard him sighed and got out. He open the door and guide me out. He surprisingly ignored the receptionist and we go to his whole floor apartment. We got out and he hugged me.

"I'm sorry." He said and kissed my forehead. I fisted his hoodie and cried.

"Hey, look at me." He said and cupped my face. "I'm not angry with you, okay?" He said. He stared at me for a second and he leaned. His lips touch mine and he started to move his hands and put it on my waist. My first kiss. I kiss back and enjoying his lips in mine. He pulled back and smiled.

"You're lips was cold. Go shower." He said. I nodded and go to the showers. I strip and open the shower curtain and showered. After that, I saw a black shirt and a jean shorts and a fresh undergarments that I bet was Courtney. I put them all on and got out.

---
A/n: How was it? Comment and vote. I write this when I'm listening to Fool's Gold and I stopped for a while then when Zayn's voice came I cried. I'm such a lunatic. Gosh! I just miss him in 1D. 😭😭😭😢😖

Thanks,

Yricka