11. Decision

Important note at the end of the chapter. Please read it.😙😚

---
S E L E N A

The whole students clapped when Harry finished and me, smiling like an idiot in front of a curly haired boy that I just realize that I'm starting to like him.

"So, apology accepted?" he asked. I nodded shyly as he step closer to me and hug me. I smiled and hugged him back. I saw Haillee with her friends and Gabe. They were looking at us. Gabe who has a furrowed brows and Haillee who has a frowned face. I closed my eyes and sighed. I came into reality when Harry pulled away.

"Why?" His eyebrows furrowed. I shook my head.

"Let me escort the both of you, yeah?" He said and I nodded in response. Kate insists in coming with the both of us.

"Why'd you do that?" I asked when were not in the public's eye. He shrugged.

"It feels like I need to." He said.

"You know that I don't like you doing all of that, right?" I asks. He shrugged and smiled. We entered the room full of seniors. We headed to vacant seat and sat.

"Just let me do it." He whispered and our teacher begins the class. If I let him do it, I'll feel myself fall and that's what I don't like about it. By the time, I realize that I'm starting to like him. There are two emotions that I feel, one is the feeling of afraid. Two, I feel happy. It is strange for me to start liking him coz I only feel those things with Zayn who was sitting behind me. I can feel his eyes on me but I kept my eyes on the teacher and keep ignoring him. I wouldn't deny my feeling for Zayn coz I still has. But apparently, I feel myself falling of what Harry's doing these past few months.

Harry is your typical bad boy, like to play girls and not known to be romantic but if you look closely you can know his true self. He is like a bacteria on a microscope, when the lens were not big enough you need to look closely for you to identify what kind of bacteria it is. As for Zayn, he's your dream boy, like to use his charms and sweetness for a girl to fall deeper with him and known to be a super romantic in comes with girls. Two different people, two different characteristics. I am really confuse of what I feel for these two boys. I feel like I'm having a headache just by thinking their both names. I think I need Kate to stay the night over my house this Friday. I need some girl advice coz if I tell Louis about this he would tell Harry which makes the situation wrong. I sighed and stop thinking about them.

"Are you okay?" Harry asked when the teacher is not looking.

"Yes, I am. What makes you think I'm not my normal self?" I asked and cocked my eyebrow at him. He snickers softly and shook his head before focusing his gaze back to our teacher.

---
School ends in just a jippy. I was walking towards the school gate when someone called me. I looked back and saw Zayn smiling brightly at me. I smiled back and wait for him to come closer.

"So, would you want to go out with me? You know, our suppose to be hang out that you cancelled?" He asks while scratching the back of his neck cutely. I giggled and look at him.

"Okay. Where is it?" I replied. He look at me in shock.

"Do you really agreed?" He shockingly said earning a giggle from me.

"Yes, so Mr. Malik, where is it?" I cocked an eyebrow at him.

"Let me show you my car and we'll eat in the diner downtown?" He said while were walking towards his car.

---
The hangout or should I say date with Zayn went fast unlike when I'm with Harry things moves slower, time slowly passing by. You know what, I really need to stop comparing the both of them. When we were 5 house away from my house, I notice Harry's car.

"Zayn, you can drop me here." I said while looking at it. He stopped the car and looked at me.

"Why? What's the matter?" He immediately shot back.

"Harry's at our house. He didn't know I came with you." I said and look at him. His face fall to a frown.

"Yeah, right. You have a boyfriend." He bitterly said.

"Why?" I asked. He shook his head and smiled.

"We will continue this right?" He asks. I nodded and give him a friendly smile. I got off and ran immediately to where Harry's car is. I saw him in his car, intently watching in the mirror. I knock at the window and he coldly looked at me. He got off and stand in front of me still looking at where Zayn drop me. I look back and notice Zayn's car is still there.

"So, that's why I spent 2 hours of finding you all around the campus coz you're with your crush." He gritted. I look at him and gently reach for his hand. I held it firmly.

"Harry look at me." I said and tiptoed to cup his face. He look at me with an unknown emotions.

"We just had a hangout. Nothing happens." I convinced him. He look at where Zayn's car is.

"Look, I'm your best friend, Selena. Zayn is a dick. A bastard. Yeah, all of the students know him as your 'dream guy' but every person kept a secret and Zayn is one of them. I don't want you to get hurt like me. Look at me, I'm desperate for love that someday that person will return it to me. I want you to be happy. Please, stay away from Zayn." He said. I look at him again.

"Why?" I asked softly. He hold my hands and squeeze it gently.

"Coz I don't like you seeing him. I don't like it when you're talking to him. Here's the thing, I promise I'll not talk, see and even took a glance at every girls at our school until I get Haillee and you should do the same too." He said. I came into conclusions and his words make me smile. Him being overprotective give me chills, butterflies and everything.

"Promise?" I asked. He smiled. He leaned and I realize his lips touch mine gently. After seconds, I kissed back as his hands find it's way to my waist to keep me closer.

"Sealed." He breathlessly said once we pulled away. I smiled and we enter my house. Now, I made the decision that I know I'll see myself crying.  Sometimes, you don't always need a plan. Sometimes, you just need to breathe. Trust. Let go. And see what happens. Like, Kate says it's fun to conquer your fears and be free.

I made a decision that I'll let myself fall for Harry. I'll let myself be dumb over this curly haired boy that was now in my room with his back laying down in my bed and smiling like an idiot at me.

I'll let myself fall for someone unexpected that I choose to like. It is Harry Edward Styles who is my former bully, now, my Fake Boyfriend.

---
A/n: How was it? Don't forget to vote and comment and fall for Harry 😙. I've got a whole plan in this one. So I think there will be like 10-15 chapters left and you will be surprise for my news when I finished this. Again, it is not my final decision. It is partial only. So Don't assume anything else yet. 😜😄

Thanks,

Yricka