20. Packing Up

Please read the author's note. It's important. Xx.

---
S E L E N A

The next morning, I was still entangled with Harry on my bed. I look up and notice him staring at me. He smiled and I return the gesture.

"Morning, Sel." He rasps, making me hide further to his shoulders. He chuckled.

"You look beautiful in my polo shirt." He blurted. I smiled.

"I like wearing it too coz your smell was in it." I said.

"Okay, well let's get up so your parents wouldn't expect anything." He said as he popped himself up and lend his hands for me to take as I go to my closet and grab a sweatshirt and a short. I stripped Harry's polo shirt and put on my clothes. Harry waited for me in his tight jeans as I lend him his polo shirt back. He button it up and we head downstairs.

"Morning, mom and dad!" I exclaimed and give them a hug. They return it as Harry greeted my mom with a kiss on cheeks and manly hugged dad.

"Where's Louis?" I asked. At the corner of my eye, I saw Harry settling in.

"He spends the night with Danielle." Dad said as I nod and eat my bagel. I moaned because of it's taste.

"Cook more of this, mom. It is really amazing as fuck." I said. Mom smiled and glare at me.

"Language, Selena." Mom said. I apologetically smiled and continue to eat. Harry spoke up after a couple of silence.

"Can I take Selena out later before I go back here three days after we go and fly to America?" Harry asks, politely. Mom smiled.

"Of course, you can, Harry." Mom agreed while Dad remain silent.

"In one condition, bring her back here after 10." Dad sternly said at him that make me roll my eyes.

"Dad, stop. I'm not a child anymore. I'm actually 18 last 5 months, dad. Stop being like that." I said.

"Honey, your dad was just protecting you. Harry was still a boy anything can happen like getting you pregnant by drunk sex or anything." Mom blurted.

"Mom!" I whined while my cheeks blushed furiously.

"What?! It is the naked truth. No matter you deny it Harry has a dick that can get you pregnant anytime you do it unprotected." Mom again said.

"Mom, can you please stop saying those not so good to hear words coz I believe that Harry was here and we were talking about him." I said as I continue to eat my bagel. Harry silently chuckled at my attitude.

---
I walk Harry out and stop at the door. I fumbled with my fingers in embarrassment and sighed before looking up to a staring Harry.

"I'll pick you up at 7." He said. I nodded. He frowned slightly and cups my cheeks for me to look straight into his eyes.

"Don't be embarrass, Sel. Your mom's right. Your dad was protective over you coz you're their last child and only daughter. They were right that I have a dick that anytime we caught in a moment and can't control ourselves I'll get you pregnant. Understand them, Sel. It's a heads up from me and you even if we weren't a thing at least we use to be together and I'm a boy that only girls can meet my needs, so don't be shy." He said. I nodded and hugged him tightly. His words makes me love him more. He was a gentleman and such a caring man. I feel like I'm floating every time I'm with him. He pulled away and leans to connect our lips. As always his lips never fails me. His lips was sweet and plump as we synchronize our kiss.

"Be beautiful for me, Sel." He rasps. I smiled and pulled away. I tiptoed and give him a peck on his cheeks.

"Okay, Haz." I whispered. I saw him smile at the corner of my eyes. I can hear my heart beat fast every second I was near to him.