Chapter 12

FIRST OF ALL THAT IS FRANCISCO AS AISLEY -- ISN'T HE PERFECT

ALSO HI I AM BACK AND HOPEFULLY THIS CHAPTER ISNT AS MESSY AS THE LAST.

SPOILER ALERT: IT IS

****************************

AISLEY GODDAMN BECKER'S POV

****************************

After rushing out of the theater for the second time in under 30 minutes it's clear that there's no going back in. Not after... that.

My face heats as I head into the washroom. Stopping in front of the sink, I grimace as I wipe my stomach off with a wet piece of paper towel before throwing it in the trash. It was bad enough letting Sarah talk me into doing that kind of shit in public. Let alone with him right there.

**********

Coming back into theater I'd felt almost refreshed. Or at least I hadn't been a complete mess anymore.

I looked calm, and collected, probably; Up until I realized that Sarah had moved to sit beside Bonnie but I played it off pretty smoothly, taking the seat between Connell and her. Even if I was sitting completely still. And I'd be lying if I said I didn't jump a little when Sarah's mouth ended up breathing my name into my ear.

"Why so tense, baby?" As her hand found it's way to my leg. When I glanced over I can see the smile in her eyes behind an exaggerated pout. She blinked innocently.

"You didn't like that earlier?" I did. She knew it, I knew it, even you knew it.

"Aisleyyyy," she whined lowly when I turned my attention back to the screen, and her hand started to climb my leg.

"Not here," I whispered after the hand had almost reached my dick. When it stilled I sighed almost completely out of disappointment. Don't get me wrong I would have loved to get off just about then but my mind kept going back to one thing.

Connell was right fucking there. I mean sure we had been in a few compromising positions recently but getting off in front of the guy? Fuck no. Absolutely fucking not.

I knew I was kidding myself when my body heated at the thought. Jesus Christ, what is wrong with me?

Sarah's hand began massaging my upper thigh as my brain tried to come up with an idea that would somehow disprove the idea that I might just be a tiny bit turned on by guys. Or a guy. Whatever.

Let her jerk you off, it supplied. And fuck if I wasn't on board with the idea.

She was just a hair away when she spoke next. "Baby," I hid a cringe at the endearment, "imagine we were..." she paused, hand finally landing on my crotch, voice lowering, "alone?"

Holy fuck.

The world around me melted away as I tried to focus all of my attention on not making a sound. Well, almost all of my attention. I glanced over at Connell to find him much closer than I thought. His arm resting on the arm rest between us, head held up by his fist. Sarah squeezed.

I'm almost positive I didn't make a sound when I slumped against the back of my chair, eyes shut tight. Let me get this straight, I barely even remembered the last time I got off to someone whose hand wasn't my own. I knew I wasn't going to last that long

And-- "Holy fuck..."

My eyes sprung open just in time to catch Connell's moving up my body before landing on my own. Sarah squeezed again and my breath caught, still staring into Connell's green ass eyes.