Part 36

Headlines in all major newspapers ...

"Shah Family killed"

"The entire Shah family was found dead in Cozumel, Mexico under mysterious circumstances. There are rumors of a secret war between Shah family and a major drug lord. Business associates of the Shah family are trying to contact the board of directors for directions in the absence of Rahul Shah and his family ..."

Vicky, Ria and Alvero were seated around a fireplace in his hideout. Vicky read the news aloud for the benefit of others.

"Now what? I did my part .." Alvero questioned Ria and Vicky.

"I spoke with my father, who is the legal counsel for the Shah family and the business. First thing we will do is convene a board meeting. I will address the board and present prince to them. We have DNA proof that he is Rahul's son. They all know the relationship between me and Rahul. I  will let them know that I and Rahul have a secret son and for the sake of security we have kept him hidden as Ana's son, because situations like these might happen. As prince is the only legal heir left and I as his mom and guardian will take control of the company. My dad will see to it that everyone agrees. We will then fire Sam, Rahul's friend and others who were close to the family and start our rule." Ria explained the broad plan without going into the intricate details of company law.

"Brilliant plan .." Vicky and Alvero clapped as Vicky bent down and kissed Ria.

"Ofcourse, I will give you control and profits of our entire Mexican operations." Ria explained as Alvero stepped forward and kissed her hand.

"It is time for a big party .." Alvero shouted.

Ria couldn't help smiling, happy that she took revenge against the Shah family and got rid of Ana too.

"Ria .. Ria ...Ria .."

She opened her eyes. It was dark and someone was pulling her hand. It was Vicky.

"Put some clothes on .. hurry up. We are being attacked."

Ria took some time to realize she was dreaming and nothing has happened yet. She and Vicky were staying with Alvero at his hideout. They were planning to contact Rahul and family about prince and lure them to  Cozumel and kill them.

"Who is attacking? Our operation was entirely secret. We didn't contact Rahul yet and no one knows we have prince." She demanded pulling her underwear.

"We don't know .. but we need to get out of here."

Meanwhile .....

Exactly after three minutes, one by one, the commandos jumped out. Rahul reached the edge of the door and stared into the darkness below, wondering what prince was doing there. He felt Leo's hand on his back, letting him know they were running out the clock, he closed his eyes and leaped out of the aircraft into the dark abyss below.

Rahul felt the air like a sharp knife piercing his face, as the darkness around  him swallowed his body, at the same time gravity pulled him towards Earth. He saw images of Ana and prince and the love they shared. He tried to remain conscious as the g-forces pulled him down.

Despite his emotional state, his training took over his impulses and he deployed the chute and started navigating his descent towards the rendezvous point. As soon as his legs touched the ground, he took a few steps and quickly rolled his chute and raced to cover, behind the tree line.