Part 33

By the time Rahul returned from his meeting, Ana and prince, finished their dinner and were sleeping in her room. Rahul changed his clothes and took a shower. He came out wearing a towel and as he went close to the bed, he saw something moving. He moved the covers and found Ana staring at him.

"I thought you could use some company." Ana answered, trying to pull his towel with her toes.

"Hey ladies first!" Rahul replied clutching his towel.

"Sure!" Ana went inside the covers and threw at him each clothing she removed. Once she was done, she put her face out, covering herself upto her neck with the bed sheet.

"Oh boy! When did you turn this naughty?"

"Mister! You woke up a sleeping tiger!"

"Oh babe! I love the new you."

Rahul switched off the lights and lifted the covers and got in. He hugged Ana as she pulled his towel and dropped it on the floor.

Rahul pulled her on top of him and challenged her tongue for a duel. After exploring her mouth, he turned her around, pinning her to the pillow and kissed her throat and nuzzled his face in the valley of her breasts. Like two teenagers, they explored each others body, every inch, kissing and biting, until they couldn't hold it anymore and consummated their love.

For Ana, it was sweet and exhilarating, to give herself up to the man she loves. For Rahul, it was experiencing the same love, he has been dreaming about, for last three years. Tired they slept in each other's arms naked.

Ana was sleeping on top of Rahul, with her head on his shoulder and her curls spread on his chest, his hands covering her butt. Both of them woke up at the same time, hearing the sound of laughter.

Prince was standing by the bed and laughing, covering his mouth with his hand. He was looking at Ana and Rahul, both fully naked.

Ana tried to grab the sheet and cover both of them. "He is laughing at you Ana." Rahul joked.

"No, he is laughing at you." Ana shot back.

"Its your butt that is hanging out." He pointed out, slapping her butt.

"Ok, lets see now." She tried to cover herself with the sheet, leaving him exposed.

"Hey, don't leave me alone." Rahul quickly caught her waist and covered both of them with the sheet. They picked their clothes from the floor and hopped to the bathroom together, with prince jumping around them. He was excited, seeing them locked in a single sheet and hopping around.

Finally, both managed to get into the bathroom and close the door. Rahul tried to make out again with Ana, but she pushed him and quickly put her clothes on and rushed out to prince.

Ana knew their relationship crossed a line and she could feel the difference. After getting ready, the three of them stepped out for breakfast. She noticed Rahul couldn't keep his hands off her. Even while walking, his hand would find hers and his fingers would entwine hers.

The frequent touching, kissing and cuddling, made her realize the importance of loving and being loved. It made her forget all the difficulties she faced in her life and changed her perspective on life.

They flew back to New York the same day. Ana took prince to her room, but her mind was with Rahul. She couldn't decide whether to sleep in her room or to go over to Rahul's room.

As she lay on bed thinking, she heard the bedroom door open and someone sneak in. Before she could react, Rahul reached and hugged her. He carried her bridal style to his room, in spite of Ana's warnings about getting caught by household staff.

"Rahul, this is too risky, we will get caught."

"So what? There is nothing wrong with two young people in love, having some fun."

When she woke up again in the morning, Rahul was gone. He left a note saying he had an early meeting and asking her to come to office.

Ana wondered about their relationship and how it would impact the office atmosphere. Before the Italian trip, she was aware of people accusing her of sleeping with the boss, but now it was real and she is guilty of sleeping with Rahul.

But she was amazed, at not feeling any guilt for the act. She was in love with him and didn't care what anyone thought about the issue. She actually felt empowered and confident of dealing with office folks. She understood Rahul so well and knew the kind of results he expects from folks.

By the time, she finished feeding prince and got ready, she was running late. The traffic didn't help her either. She almost ran through the security and out of the elevator towards Rahul's office, but she was still late by ten minutes.

She knocked on his office door twice, opened the door and stepped in. Rahul was busy reading some files. He looked up at her.

"You are late." He questioned Ana, looking at the clock.

"Yes, I am! What are you going to do about it?" She asked going around his desk, pushing away the file and sitting on the table facing him.

"Hmm ... I could punish you." Rahul replied, looking surprised at her new found confidence.

"What kind of punishment?" She asked putting her feet on either side of his chair and opening her legs.

"Bad .. very bad punishment .. you are being a very naughty girl", he pulled her into his lap and attacked her lips with passion.

Both were so busy kissing and feeling each other, they didn't hear the knock on the door and Sam stepped in.

"Sshhhhit! You guys are really busy. I will come in later."

"Sam wait .... give us two minutes ..." Rahul recovered first and shouted to Sam as Ana released his lips.

"I will wait outside. ." Sam exited the room hurriedly.

Ana got off Rahul, "Sorry about that, I will go to my office and let you work now."

"See you at lunch", Rahul let go of her reluctantly.

Ana opened the door and let Sam in, before exiting the room. She avoided looking into Sam's eyes, knowing very well he was smiling.

"I need to change my habit of barging into your room, since you are no more single" Sam joked taking a seat.

"You have no idea . . . How happy I am!" Rahul replied coming around his table and sitting on the couch.

"Well congratulations! You won over her heart. When are you planning to tell her?"

"I called you for the same reason. Halloween is in four days. I am planning to tell her on that day. We need to plan a big party - maybe a Roman themed party and surprise her."

"Sure Rahul, I think it's a great idea." Sam agreed. Soon they both started making plans for a grand party.

While they were busy making plans for the party, the door burst open and Ana rushed in.

She was almost in tears. She was clutching the phone with one hand and ran towards Rahul.

"What happened Ana?" Rahul stood up holding her.

"Rahul ... prince .... Rahul ... someone kidnapped prince .. nanny just called from the mall .. do something Rahul" Ana spoke in bits and pieces crying and then lost consciousness.

Rahul was dumbstruck for a second, unable to believe what he heard, but recovered and managed to hold Ana and lay her on the couch.

A/N: Please don't forget to check out my new book 'His Lady Boss'. Cheers.