Part 25

Rahul took out his cell phone to send instructions to Miso and security chief Stanley. He would type one word and glance up to make sure, Ana was still there.

He was afraid to close his eyes, even for a second. Now that he found her, he wanted to make sure, she stays within his eyesight. He gave specific instructions to Miso and Stanley and asked them to come over, as soon as possible. Till then, he decided to sit and watch her.

Ana glanced at him a few times, but with the newspaper close to his face, unshaven beard, baseball cap and the shades, she didn't recognize him.

Miso drove in a big RV bus and parked it on the other side of the street, facing the coffee shop. He let Rahul know, of his arrival.

Rahul moved his base from the coffee shop to the RV bus. He asked Miso and his assistant to cover all exits and keep an eye on Ana, making sure she doesn't see Miso. Just then the dark clouds in the sky opened up, pouring in heavy rain.

Rahul started preparing a list of things he needed Stanley to find out, before they can figure out a plan. Just as Rahul was done preparing the list, couple of big SUV's rolled in, with Stanley and his troops.

Rahul handed Stanley the list, the moment he stepped in.

"Stan I need complete details regarding all the points, I mentioned in the list. Do whatever you need to do, but I need those details in the next sixty minutes. If you have to buy that damn coffee shop, do it, money is not a problem." Rahul told Stanley, as he scanned the list.

"Its doable." I will be on it right away.

As Stanley stepped out with the list and with Miso guarding Ana, Rahul pushed back his chair, closed his eyes and went back in time by one week, remembering the conversation, he had with Maya, his friend and expert psychiatrist.

One week back in Maya's office ..

Rahul explained the entire story, about him and Ana, in detail to Maya.

"I am going to find her Maya, but I don't know how to approach her. I need your expert opinion and help, in this regard." Rahul asked Maya, relaxing on the sofa, in her office.

Maya studied him for few minutes, adjusting her glass frame few times. Then she got up and paced around in the room. Then she came close to him and stood in front of him, parking her behind, against the table.

She covered his hand with her hand, "Rahul, I can understand your pain and I am sure you will find her soon." She paused for a few seconds, "Ana's case is complicated. I cannot imagine what is going through her head, without talking to her. Since, she is an orphan, it is very difficult to imagine her point of view, as it would depend on the struggles, she went through as an orphan."

"Common Maya, this is your area, you are the expert in this area. You need to help me. I have only one shot here and I want to convince her to be with me."

"Rahul, you have zero trust balance, when it comes to the amount of faith, she has in you. You threw her out two times. She is not going to believe you, no matter what you say. This is not something you can fix overnight. You have to fix a few things, before you pop out the big question. She has to believe in you, she needs to have faith in you. She is very insecure and does not believe in depending on others. You can't buy her with money. You can only bind her with love, faith and feeling of security, which you need to build over time."

"So you are saying, if I find her tomorrow, I shouldn't tell her the truth, but bring her home and gain her trust and then pop the big question." Rahul asked Maya.