Prologue - Part 1

Ana slowly moved her eyes down to check what she was wearing. At first she couldn't recognize the furry dress covering her chest, but was amazed how comfortable it felt. At the same moment she felt her dress moving and pulling her back towards something warm and hard. Horror struck her, as she realized, it was not a dress, but someone's hand covering her bosom.

*********

Ana: This is story of Ana, an orphan, who lost her parents when she was few months old and had to grow up in welfare homes. In spite of all her difficulties she is determined to keep on fighting and be successful in her life. One unfortunate incident changes her life forever, but she is still determined and continues her journey.

Prince: Cute, energetic and little over two years. Born to Ana and Rahul, because of circumstances out of their control. Name is Charlie, but his mom calls him prince. He is also heir to billions of dollars, but does not care, and can be easily bought with a chocolate milk bar.

Rahul: Rich, smart, handsome, intelligent and heir to the Shah empire. Accomplished golfer, party guy and leads life on the fast lane, until fate leads to a chance encounter with Ana and falls in love with her. But Ana vanishes without a trace and he chases her shadow wondering if he will ever meet her again.

If interested, please read further to learn how they meet again and what happens to them.