DARKEST SECRET OF THE MAYA MANSION

They removed their headphones and looked at each other for sometime in shock

In the recording and camera
"Ranjit stood infront of Maya picture and did something like he is inviting her with his spells. A few scary sounds came from the corridors of the palace. After sometime ranjit moved from his place and began to check the corridors. When he was standing in the middle of the main hall a strong air blew his hair from the back. Then he felt like someone is standing behind and got scared,he turned back slowly and got frightened by seeing Maya.
But he managed himself and thought she came to him to present him powers and asked her to give him all the powers like he is asking for his right. But he was wrong. Then that ghost laughed at him for his stupidness and told him that he should ask for any power after gifting her remaining four persons, but she got only two. And also told him that during this process the person who invited her should not be in the palace but he broken the rule,so he should die. Then she killed him in the scariest way and vanished all the bodies from the corridors of palace.
Then she screamed out that as he broken the spell in the middle, she got released and now she will kill everyone who enters the palace and got disappeared."
Richa and Shourya got scared and they thought to leave the palace immediately. They went to their rooms and packed all their stuff. When they began to leave , maid came there and asked them for the rest of three members. Then they replied that they went on work and both of them are also leaving for their work. But she again stopped them in their way and informed them that driver went somewhere and will return in few minutes,then he will stop drop them to the nearby bus station , until then they should take breakfast as they must be hungry.
They tried to leave telling her that they are in hurry but she didn't allowed them to go by saying that they are their guests and they cannot send them like this (with a weird look and tone). Then they asked her what she mean 'like this' , then she corrected herself and replied as she is saying that they cannot send their guests with an empty stomach. Even after trying a lot to leave, their all efforts got failed in from of that wicked maid. They don't have any other option instead to take breakfast and wait for the driver. They went again into the palace and sat at the dining table. Maid served them breakfast and in a few minutes they completed it. Then they heard the sound of car and then told maid that their car came and they will leave now. When they were moving towards the door they fell down on floor with dizziness and became unconscious .
When they opened their eyes it was almost midnight. They got confused for sometime that how they got unconscious and after sometime they recalled their morning breakfast and understood that this is because of the breakfast served by that maid. They got up and and tried to run but when they reached the door they suddenly got closed. They got scared as the lights in the palace getting switched on and off by themselves. They tried to escape but not finding any way to get out. They were running through the corridors and checking all the rooms so that they can find any window to escape. Hi whenever they reach any window they are getting closed automatically and no getting opened even after keeping lot of efforts. When richa went inside a room and shourya was going to enter, the room doors got closed and locked. Richa got scared and too shourya. They tried to open the door from either sides but all their efforts gone in vain as the door not opened even after trying a lot. Richa got tired and leaned on to door and after sometime she heard some one calling her from behind. When she turned she saw Maya and got shocked. When she knocked the door for shourya there was no sound from the other side,then she got more tensed. Then she turned and she got more scared as she found Maya standing closer to her
Then Maya asked her not to fear ,she won't do anything to her. Maya told her that she will not kill them if they do her work. When Maya saw Richa staring at her with full of confusion she asked if she don't remember her friend princess Maya,with whom she used to gossip a lot when she was alive. After hearing that Richa got shocked and she understood that the ghost is none other than princess Maya who died when she was in that world. Richa got shocked and asked her if she is really princess Maya and began to whisher with fear that how is this possible. Then Maya asked her not to get so confused,she will explain her everything. Then she began to narrate what happened in the past...
"When I died, my soul didn't get peace as I was killed using black magic. Then I used to roam in the palace but no one can see me and I used bear a lot of pain because of that bounded spells. One day when I was moving through the corridors and came across prince's room I got shocked when I saw that woman who killed me with her evil powers was talking to my brother. I went into the room to see what happening and I got shocked when I heard that my own brother is the one because of whom I got killed. He ordered her to perform black magic on me and he indeed helped her to get my things to be used in that evil ritual. But at that time I understood that he did this to make the whole asset including the palace to his name. He does not want this property to get shared and thus he made that evil plan and killed me. After hearing that I could not digest that my own brother who cares and loves me did this to me. If he had asked me about the property I would have given him everything as he is my beloved brother but he chose the option to kill me . At that time that woman came to ask him to help her in escaping from death otherwise she will reveal the truth to king. He agreed at that time and took her along with him asking her to show the place where she performed the evil ritual. I could not leave the palace as I was bounded to that place. When he returned I went there to see them but at that time he was telling dad that he killed her as she was going to escape. I understood that he killed her to hide his truth and also understood that he is the only one who know about that place. I tried to scare him and hurt him to force him to free me but he was not getting affected at all and he even could not see me and he left the place immediately after naming everything on his name and I could not do anything instead of hopelessly watching him leaving the palace forever. And I am roaming in this palace since many years."
Then Richa asked her why she is killing these many people and who was that ranjit and why he was doing all these things and asked Maya to give explanation about that. Then Maya replied that all these years she was trapped in this palace and could not do anything and she also told Richa to relax and to be cool as she will reveal the reason behind deaths now itself . Then Maya began to say " I used to roam all around the palace everyday , but suddenly on one day....
Hii guys ...how is the revelation of the darkest and the deepest secret with a big twist...hope you like it...and further it is gonna turn out to be more interesting..please vote and dont forget to comment...drop your reviews in the comment box for sure...bye..love you guys...