MEETING ONCE AGAIN

Richa reaches office whose address was mentioned in the card.  She enters office and informs receptionist that she came for interview then receptionist ask her to wait until her turn comes. After some time richa turn came and she went into cabin. After giving her interview she came out and sat outside waiting for her results. After some time she felt  thirsty. When she was moving in corridors in search of water suddenly she got slipped from steps and a person got a hold of her in his hands. At that time she felt the same feeling which she got when Prithvi hold her and when she opened her eyes she unknowingly called Prithvi by seeing him.
     He then lifted her up and told her that his name is not Prithvi. He then started flirting her that if she wants to know his name she can ask directly, there is no need to call him with other name. He was going to tell his name but she denies telling that she is not interested and left from there. After moving some distance she slightly turn and saw him then she noticed that he is still watching her with a naughty smile.
She felt weird and left from there hurriedly thinking how weird he is.
     An hour passed and results are out. Someone came out and announced that only three people selected out of fifty. She became nervous but to her luck she got selected. Peon call out for Richa and informs her that boss is calling her. She then goes inside the cabin. Boss introduced himself as raghuvaran to her and also tells her that he is impressed by her skills. He informs her that already a team formed and is lacking a single member so she should immediately go and join them as today is their first meeting with all members. At that time she has no idea that destiny is leading her into the same trap again. She reached there hurrieldy and opened the door and saw everyone sitting in their respective places and team head was explaining something on board. Richa asked permission to come inside and took her seat.
    Then team head turned to her , to her shock he was none other than the person whom she met at corridors. He then said " I am the team head, now also you are not interested in knowing my name". She then says sorry and introduces herself as Richa then he introduced himself as Shourya , head of the team. And also tells her that this is team of 9 members including him.  After a long discussion he tells team members that there are 5 tasks and each team member will be paired up with the member of same team and they have assigned to work on their respective tasks. Each pair will assigned each task and the fifth which is the last task   they will work wholly as a team.
    He then announced pairs and assigned their work and three persons left. Then he told Richa that she and Tara who was also selected in the same interview as of Richa are going to pair up and he will be with them as they are new members. He informed everyone that they have to leave for their works tomorrow itself .Then the meeting dismissed.
  Hope you guys like it....bye..