UNEXPECTED ACCIDENT

Next day morning both Richa and Priya got ready to leave for work. Leela went to their rooms to invite them for breakfast. Both girls reached the dining table and took their seats. While Leela was serving the food Richa asked her that any other person lives in this mansion instead of them,then Leela answer her that no other person lives in this mansion instead of them , then Richa say but she saw someone else at main hall previous night.
Leela asks if she saw someone, but Richa replied no but she felt that someone passed behind her and... Richa stopped saying any further. Leela asked her and...what madam and then what happened. Richa told nothing and continued eating. Leela left from there and after moving few steps she turned and stared at her with suspicious looks.
After breakfast both girls left for work along with driver.
In car drover ask her what they were going to do. Richa answers him that they had been given work to find some antique type box in the nearby forest. She says that boss told them that all arrangements had been made and says they have to just follow this map and shows the map to driver and driver follows the map.
So much time passed ..many hours..many miles...but they don't see any place like that as their boss said. Driver sees a person standing beside the road and stops the car to ask him about the place. That person says there is no such place like that also tells them that this place is not good after sunset and is this area is very accident prone area. Both the girls get tensed .Then the driver asks him to show the way out from here and gives him lift.
That person happily accepts as he also needs lift. They took reverse and starts leaving. Sun began to set and darkness is spreading all over.
On the way they see a lady asking for lift. Driver thinks to stop the car but then only the person next to him shouts that not to stop the car. Priya ask him what's the reason then he says that the lady standing there died 2 years ago and her death became an issue in the village. They dont believe. That person pleads them not to stop and they get convinced. After passing her they see her in mirror and all of a sudden she get disappeared. All the three got shocked and this is first time for them to see a ghost.
Priya is scared so much and Richa gets into thoughts and she suddenly remembers the person who left the office after the meeting while she was waiting for interview in the office. She suddenly remembers that person's eyes were blue in colour and when he took a glimpse at her they suddenly turned to red. That day she was shocked but felt like it was her hallucination because of interview tension.
She was just getting out of thoughts suddenly a big animal which was looking like a big wolf with golden sparkling eyes jumped in front of the car. He turned the car to get saved from it but looses the balance and then the car got rushed into the deep forest with jet speed that too floating in air because that forest starts after passing a small valley and then it got hit to a big tree and after few minutes silence spread everywhere in dark...
Richa had no idea which turn is going to take place in her life after that accident which she has never expected.....
Hope you people like it...