RETURN TO THE MANSION

They almost entered balaghat, when Richa saw name plate of  the village balaghat she felt like she had been here before also and when they were  entering through gates into the mansion's parking area, seeing at mansion she strongly felt that she came here before and thought why she is not remembering anything. Then a servant came there to receive them. Then all of them entered into mansion and  had dinner. They went to their respective rooms to take rest as they got too tired because of journey. Richa also decides to forget about useless things and focus on her work.
In the night while she was working on her project plan,she heard some sound near her door. She asked if anyone is there but there was no reply,then she felt that may be she is too tired so she is hearing unnecessary sounds and decided  to sleep. She took out water bottle as she was thirsty but it was empty. So she decided to fill up the bottle and came out of room. But when she was leaving from room she felt like she saw someone behind the door curtains and when she turned back there was no one. She thought may be she is sleepy so she is feeling like that and when she was bringing water her eyes fell on the main hall door and unknowingly  she began to walk towards that door . When Tara came there and called her , her mind got diverted and then she turned back. Tara asked her what she is doing here at this time and told her to sleep early as they have to start the work early in the morning.
   Richa came back to her room thinking that why she was moving towards that door and what happened to her .When Richa was standing in front of mirror near the washbasin to wash her face she saw someone behind,so she turned to see but found nothing. And when she turned back suddenly a scary face  from the mirror came very closer to richa shouting that everyone will be killed and gone back into the mirror and the mirror became normal. Richa got scared and when she laid on her bed to sleep. After sometime two hands came from bed and pressed her neck then she woke up by shouting being frightened but she saw nothing there. By experiencing all these weird things happening to her she decided to know the reason behind all these things anyhow. Then she slept thinking about her next day plan.
    Next morning,everyone got ready to leave for work. Then Richa came to them and handed them their work saying that she won't be able to join them as she is not feeling well. Shourya asked if she is fine or else he would stay with her but she denied. Then everyone left the palace  after having breakfast.
Richa then went back into mansion and decided to check each and every corner of the mansion  so she can get any clue which can reveal the truth  about the mystery of the mansion.
Screen freezes on her determined face.
   Hope you like this..please vote..bye