ROOT OF HAUNTING SECRET

The next morning everyone meet at dining table for breakfast. Princess invite Prithvi to join them. Prince and Prithvi sat beside Richa and the breakfast is served. She suddenly got cough then both guys give water glass of their to her at the same time. Princess felt weird seeing that and to avoid both Richa grabed her glass then the both guys took aback. After finishing breakfast prince took richa to garden and both started talking and roaming together in the garden while Prithvi was with princess and staring at them angrily with jealous. Prince looked at him and to make him more angry he started moving close to her. That day time passed like that.
      At night, when everyone were relaxing in their rooms, they hear a loud  scream from princess room and when they reached there everyone got shocked by seeing princess condition. They called king and shown her to him.
      She was bending her arms and legs and was shouting in pain. No one understood how princess got that much ill who was fine till then. King ordered soldiers to bring doctor immediately. Doctor came and checked her and gave medicine.
    They used medicines for 3 days but it was of no use. Her condition was worsening day by day.  Prithvi,Richa and Prince were so sad and they don't understand what to do. One day morning a senior maid working there in palace advised king that  only one person can help them, if he orders she will bring him. King had left with no hope but agreed  by  seeing pathetic condition of princess . Then she brought a person there who was called bauji by everyone , then king welcomed him and shown princess and asked him to help her.
     That man checked her and informed king that someone had done black magic on her. Everyone got shocked by hearing that and thought who will want to harm princess like her who was very kind towards everyone.
     King asked  that man how to save her from that thing. Then man told him that first they have to find the person who was doing that and destroy that thing which was being used to control princess. He told king to go to a place and find out the person . He thrown a lemon on the  floor and spelled  some spells and told king that it will go to that person and stop. King immediately ordered Prithvi to follow that lemon and bring that person immediately to him. Prithvi left the palace along with some soldiers. The lemon was continuously  rolling and stopped in front of a lady. Prithvi got down of the horse and confronted her for the thing she did. But she replied she has had done nothing then he told her to leave with them as king ordered to do so. She tried to ran but they get hold of her and brought her to king forcefully. King got shocked by seeing her because she was none other then his ex lover Alika whom he used to love before his marriage but was unable to marry her. He ordered everyone to leave from there and questioned her that why she did this to his daughter.
    Alika replied that few years back he ditched her for his selfish reasons and became reason for her parents' death and she said she is taking revenge for his deeds. King asked her that why she is taking revenge of his deeds on his daughter. She then replied as he love  his daughter so much, she wanted him to suffer the same pain she gone through all these years.
     She then remembers the rituals of black magic she did and the doll she made to control and torture  her daughter.
     She told king that his daughter will die but her soul can't leave the earth as she bounded that by her dangerous spells. She also told him that he can't find that doll as she burried it in ground in the dangerous part of dark forest and she will continue to torture her and his while family . King replied her that he will stop everything by killing her. King ordered soldier to kill her and they followed his orders.
       But no one had any idea about the consequences they were going to face in coming days.
  Hope you guys like it.. And further it gonna be more interesting ... keep reading guys... bye.