JOURNEY

Once after leaving the office Richa and Priya made arrangements to leave for work. They caught a train and reached a place where a car was waiting for them. Then the driver got out from car and greeted them and introduced himself as raghu who's is going to be their driver and care taker as well. They began journey from there after sometime they reached a village named Balaghat. Richa questions him if he knows anything about this place but he denies and says he knows nothing.
    After sometime they reach a mansion where they had to stay. Richa got out of car and stared at mansion mysteriously because the mansion itself looked mysterious.
      Both Priya and Richa unloaded their luggage from car and driver helped them to get inside the mansion.
     Then one maid comes from inside and welcomes them as "welcome to Maya Mansion". Then the girls got to know the name of mansion. The maid introduced  herself as Leela , caretaker of this place. Then they got into their respective rooms and began to unpack the luggage. After sometime Leela came there and invites them to dinner. Actually the work given to them is to know about the balaghat and trace the mysterious things happening in that village but Richa finds the mansion itself as weird. Then Priya and Richa reach dinner hall and had dinner.
Richa asks the maid about the mansion and wants some information related to that place and as she was going to ask more Leela stopped her and politely tells her that she can know everything tomorrow morning. She tells they should go and rest now.
     They left to their rooms.  Driver stay at outhouse near the mansion.
       Hey how is this one...you will find this journey more interesting further..