INTRODUCTION

The story starts with the introduction of a girl named Richa who just completed her graduation.She looks beautiful. She reads many books on supernatural things and wonders if there exists anything like that. To her age, she is a very curious person and is always interested to discover new things. She thought after graduation she will explore things by going to new places and will have fun and excitement.On the day of convocation, she went to her college, received her degree and took a lot of photos with her friends. She went to one of her professors who was well known for her curiosity and interest in exploring.She said, "Professor Raghavan, I told you about my future plans..is there any place where I can work".Then prof. said "Don't worry dear...there is an office or you can say an organization that has the same interest as yours and are recruiting people for their work. You must visit that office and everything you want you will get.""Thank you, sir," said Richa and she left her college.

Hey guys, this is just the introduction of my story. The exciting journey begins with the next part. And you can see a lot of interesting things going to happen. If you are interested and like the story just comment or like. This is my first story. Hope everyone likes it.