THE DIARY

When Richa was standing there in shock and staring at chandelier then suddenly someone hold Richa and jumped from there to the other side in the room and both fell on the floor. The chandelier fell down and broken into pieces. She opened her eyes to see her saviour and she got shocked by seeing Shourya there and he was wounded badly as few broken glass pieces of chandelier got stuck into his arms and shoulders. When Richa stared at that creature, it disappeared. By seeing Shourya's condition , she immediately took him to the room and did first aid to him.
He then fell unconscious and woke up in the morning. When he saw Richa, he began to shout at her scolding that is she mad to leave alone,what she think of herself and he suddenly saw that she is packing his things, and questioned her why she is packing his things, then she replied that company car is coming and both he and Tara are going to leave. He then asks her what about her then she replied she is so stubborn and she won't leave until she solve the mystery. He understood her curiosity and then replied her that he is not going to leave her in danger and he will be with her and will give company to her until her work is done. She agreed and thanked him with a smile, then car reached there and he sent Tara alone in car saying that to send someone to repair his car. They returned to room and he asked her what happened at college. She then narrated everything to him. When he asked her what's her next plan , she said that they have to find the diary first.
Then they got ready and left to college in search of diary. He asked her where they can find the diary then Richa remembered the room number which Lilly has told. They reached that room and when they opened the door ,they found the room almost burnt . But they went into the room and began to search everywhere for diary . Few time passed but they didn't find it and they lost hope thinking that it may also had burnt in the fire. But Richa thought something and told him that if that book had got burnt then why would Lilly informed her about that and she began to search again. This time she found a small drawer under the bed and noticed that it was made of iron. She went there to open it and to her surprise she found the diary there and Lilly's name was written on it. They both got so happy and left from there by taking that diary.
They reached room and sat on sofa then began to read the diary.
In diary..written by Lilly...
"I got very sad...and began to cry for my best friend. Few days passed...but one day in college premises some discussion was going on and I went there to know the reason and I got shocked when I heard that a student found dead but no one knows the reason..and upto few days deaths continued in the same way. Many students frightened and left the college. One day I thought to discuss something related to deaths with our principal with a responsibility as I was elected as the college representative and I went to her room but she was not there,then peon came there and informed me that she went to attend a meeting and will return in few minutes. I told him that I will wait for her then he left from there. As I was getting bored I began to roam in her office room and gone through some files kept there. As I was going through files I got shocked when I found a file through which I got to know that the guy who died in the acid accident  of chemistry lab was college dean's son and also a picture where they were standing together beside a tree. I immediately left the place by keeping all things at their respective places before principal's return.
I reached my room and, many doubts raised in my mind and my mind got filled up with many questions . I decided to become detective and secretly try to find things so that I can get answers to my questions .
One night when I went into my hostel corridoor to drink water I found someone leaving from there with a student. I can't get to see them as it was dark because lights were off. I decided to follow them and went behind them without getting noticed to anyone. After a certain distance I missed glance of them and decided to search them anyhow. When I was moving through college corridors I suddenly heard some voice and I followed that sound. When I reached a room and slightly opened the door , I saw a student was lying on floor unconsciously and a weird person covered with a coat standing near student doing something. I got shocked when that person removed the coat, because that person was none other than her principal Devi madam. She was doing something on the student and I didn't understand what and why she is doing this. But suddenly I made some sound mistakenly then she turned towards the door and shouted who's standing there
I got scared and ran from there before she can catch me and entered my room and closed the doors with fear. I understood that she is the reason behind all deaths including her friend but didn't get why she is doing all this and decided to follow her. "
As both were reading book for long time, Shourya got thirsty and stood up to drink water. When he drank water and turned towards Richa , he found her in shocked state and asked her why she is in such shocked state. Then she replied that she found the secret behind
the dried plant which she saw in the forest when they went for picnic.. The story freezes on their tensed faces...
How is this.. Hope you guys like it ...give your reviews for sure..