"Oh hey." Harry said a little flustered.

"Hey yourself." I said taking his cup out of his hand before he spilt it all over the floor. "How much have you drank?" I questioned, I could smell the alcohol on his breath from a few feet away.

"Only a couple." He slurred.

"A couple litres?" I joked.

"Something like that."

"Your liver is going to be fucked by the time you're twenty."

"Like you never drink." He said winking at me.

"I drink, however I can handle mine." I said smirking at him.

"We'll soon see about that." He said leading me to the kitchen.

"What the heck is in there?" I said turning my nose up at the green fish bowl in the kitchen.

"A little bit of everything."

"That's what I was afraid of." I replied before grabbing a cup and downing it in one.

"Woah stand back we got a hard core drinker here." He joked.

"Just wait and see." I teased.

"So how did it go?" He asked turning serious, I didn't realise people had a serious side to them when they were drunk.

"With Cameron?"

"Duh." He said sipping his drink, I rolled my eyes at his actions.

"Not as bad as I anticipated."

"See I'm smart, not just a pretty face."

"You keep telling yourself that." I said patting down on his head, man he has a lot of hair I thought.

"I have people to do that for me." He replied.

"So modest."

"Always, let's see what everyone else is doing." He said before walking in a not so straight line to the living room. Harry went and sat on Louis, is there some sort of bromance I don't know about? I thought. I took a seat next to Niall who was in the middle of devouring a packet of Doritos.

"Seriously where do you store it all?" I joked, I didn't really know why I was being nice to Harry's friends, I used to hate them all a couple weeks ago.

"In my pot of gold." He slurred, oh lovely he was drunk as well.

After sitting in there for five minutes I had come to the conclusion they all were. It wasn't much of a party because Harry's parents weren't leaving until eleven so everyone sat around watching Home Alone. I had a cushion thrown at my face three times for quoting scenes word for word, I can't help that I love that film. By the time the film was finished Harry's parents were heading out and the drinking was getting heavier. I was never one to shy away from free drinks so I drank to my heart's content.

"Are you drunk yet?" Harry said stumbling over to me.

"Not even close." I lied, I was feeling rather tipsy. A couple more drinks and I would be out of it.

"Liar."

"Prove it." I finished. "I'm not drunk." I stated.

"Beer keg."

"I'm not doing a bloody b-beer keg." I stuttered.

"You're drunk." He slurred.

"Am not." I said feeling the effects going straight to my head.

I managed to get out of doing a beer keg, in fact everyone did. Harry didn't even have one, he was just shouting it for the sake of it. The music turned up and the dancing started. More people showed up, still no sign of the blonde bitches though. I danced with people I didn't even know but I didn't care, I was drunk and having fun. Around 3am, people began passing out on the living room floor, but not me, I was full of giggles and wide awake. I had lost count at how much I had drunk or what I had actually drunk. I threw some guys arms of my shoulder and tried to walk to the kitchen. I reached the sink and stuck my head under the tap, I was in desperate need for some hydration.