letter's.

🔥 Phoebe's p.o.v 🔥

I slowly awoke, stretching and unsticking my back and arms from the sofa... Thankfully I put my crop top and joggers on so I didn't have to unsick my whole body, as I did so I ended up knocking Skylar of the couch. Skylar didn't seem pleased so I got up and went to stroke her when I realised I had some now scrumpled up paper in my hand, how did I only just realise? No idea, I'm not very observant. I sat back down on the couch, I need to clear out that spare room Ivy said I could have so I actually have somewhere to sleep, but I'm to lazy so oh well. I started carefully undoing my mess and sorting out the papers.

I finally got somewhere with the papers, one had a plain front... The other had my name on it. I started to unfold the one with my name on it , I was slowly uncovering a picture of a dolphin on the front with my name on it's stomach, but was stopped by a yell.

"Harley?!" I looked down at the letter... S-she wouldn't. "Phoebe?!" I stood up and went towards the stairs holding both letters, before I got up I should put the blank one somewhere Harley would put it. I ran over to the side she placed it on last time and bolted up the stairs, with my letter tucked into my pocket.

"What's goin- ohh. Should I have knocked?" I pushed through the door seeing a half naked Ivy, I forced my eyes to look into her's... I saw fear.

"No its fine, Phoebe where is Harley?" Ivy moved closer and put her hands on my arms. God dam it the letter's are from Harley!!!

"Harley? Isn't she here... With you?! I-i haven't seen her since I left you two alone yesterday. She's gone?! L- last time she left s-she went to Joker... S-she wouldn't. Would she?!"

I saw the pain that flooded to Ivy's emerald green orbs. I saw Ivy's legs start to bend, she started to fall to the ground and I lunged to reach her before she hit the ground. I held her in my arms and lead her over to her bed, I kneeled down in front of her and looked into her eyes. I could see the panic in her eyes...

"Hey, hey you gotta breath Ivs. Last time she left a note. Maybe she just went out to buy something... Like a collar for Skylar or something random. She wouldn't go back to him."

"I-i hurt her. I- I held her down. I. I'm no better than him. She's gone because of me. I lead her back to him. It's my fault." My heart crumbled, she shouldn't blame herself... H-Harley she panics and makes stupid choices, she probably doesn't feel safe with Joker but it's familiar territory.

"Hey, no she wouldn't leave. You guys were made for each other and she knows it." I need to read this letter now! "Do you want to go check downstairs whilst I get changed?" Ivy gave me a weak nod and left the room, as I heard the stairs creaking I ripped the note out of my pocket.

I unfolded the note and was met with an almost full page of purple pencil... Maybe it's her shopping list? Please don't tell me you left. Please please please, don't tell me you went back to him. Tears started to collect in my eyes and I hadn't even started reading yet.

Phoebe
Im sorry I havta go back. Please dont let Red read this. I need ya to look afta her. She needs ya Phoebs she might not wanna say it but she needs more than just her plants. Dont look for me. Don't let Red or Kitty or anybody. Im gonna be fine. I just cant stay knowin

I cant love Red Phoebe. I can't

I love ma Puddin.

In ma letter ta both of yas... Im sorry
I had ta make Red hate me.

I had ta make sure that she doesnt come lookin of me.
Take care of her Phoebs.
Take care a Skylar
Take care Phoebe I love yas all.

Always & forever Harley Quinn oxox

I couldn't breath, I started to panic. If she put something on that other letter to hurt Ivy she needed me right now. I got to my feet and ran down the stairs, I didn't even change to make it believable. I furiously rubbed at the tears that must if slipped out of my eyes when I was reading. I stuffed the letter into my pocket before I turned the corner and heard a smash.

"Ivy?!?" I turned and looked at her smashed glass next to her red liquid all over her.

I ran to her side, crouched down and turned her face so that she was facing me. Her eyes were firmly closed, she had tears streaming down her face. I examined her barley clothed body for any cuts, first place I went to was her wrists... Clean.

"Ivy. The glass you have to get up I think you already cut yourself on a shard." She peeled her eyes and looked up at me.

"She's gone." As soon as she spoke I smelt it. It's not blood.

"Ivy... Have you been drinking?!" I was only gone for five minutes if that. What the hell did Harley write?!

"I've barley even started Phoebe. If my glass didn't smash that bottle..." she heaved her arm up and grabbed an almost full bottle of red wine with the cork out, she pulled it off the counter and cradled it in her arms. "would be gone. But it's okay. I can share... And I have more in the cupboard and my lab." I went to grab the bottle out if her hands but she pulled away.

"Where's the note Ivy?" She sighed and reached into her bra, pulled out the letter from before and tossed it at me.

"Don't bother reading it. It'd not worth the effort." Ivy lifted the bottle upto her lips and took a long swig.

I looked down at the neatly folded up letter, slowly unfolding it terrified at the words I was about to uncover. I looked at the same purple pencil on the page... There's barley anything here?!

Bye Pam thanks for tha place to crash. Off ta Mr J got babies to raise with Ma Puddin by my side.

Love

Was poorly crossed out with a singular line through it.

See ya around
HQ

I looked over to Ivy... Tears still streaming down her face. If I didn't get that other letter I would be doing the same thing. I stood up and put the letter on the side. I grabbed Ivy's phone and called the only person I knew would know what to do.

Dam went straight to voice mail...

"Hey... Selina. We need to talk to you. Might be best if Dianne stays put at yours. Get over here asap."

I put the phone down on the counter and crouched down besides Ivy once again, I reached out for the bottle which she resiliently handed over to me. I placed the bottle of half empty red wine at the back of the counter. Ivy put her arms up and I lifted her up of the ground and away from the smashed wine glass I have to clean up.

I put Ivy on the couch and gave her a sympathetic smile. Before I knew what was happening my lips smashed into... IVY'S? Her arms were wrapped around my neck pulling me closer. She didn't taste the same as before, her lips tasted like mint but there was something off... Probably the wine.

No! What the hell I'm I doing?!?!? I pulled back and stepped back so she couldn't grab me again. She's not thinking straight.

"What?! I'm I not good enough anymore? You said if I wanted more to ask because your such a great friend. What changed?! You were right. No one else will have me. Be a good friend!" my heart smashed... God why was I such an as-

"I shouldn't of said it Ivy, I'm sorry.  You don't want me... The situation is getting to you. We will get her back Ivy."

Thanks for reading hope you enjoyed. I know the start of this part was basically the end of the last one which is why I made it longer than usual. Vote and comment. How does everyone feel about the whole situation with... Everyone? New part soon love ya    ~Jw