I'm sorry

🌱 Ivy's p.o.v 🌱

Selina and my mother finally left, it was around 7pm... Why did they stay for so long?! I didn't even say they could come round. I missed out on hours with Har- where's Harley been. I had no idea where she'd been for an hour or more, my mother wouldn't stop catching up. I made my way upstairs and into my bedroom, quickly pushing it open as panic set in, I couldn't hear her in the room. The door flew open and revealed Phoebe with a flame in her hand, Harley staring at it in awe. My heart rate steadied as I smiled at Harl, she's mine. After all these years she wants to be with me. Even though I don't have to anymore, I took in all of her beauty. I watched and I memorised every inch of her body, every curve, every edge, every wrinkle that appeared when she smiles and even every bruise and cut. Her injuries won't last forever but they're part of her now, they will be part of her past, she might not want to remember it but she will and now so will I. We will both have to live with it.

"Redddd? Hellooo earth to Red."

"Huh? Yeh, what's up Harl?"

"I've been patting this bed and telling ya ta sit with me for the past hourrr." Wow I must of looked like a creep... Great good job Pamela real smooth job.

"Sure Harl an hour..." Chuckling I sat down next to my bubbly blonde. She instantly pulled me in closer, wrapping an arm around my waist.

I leaned against Harley's body, I turned to look at Harl who instantly moved in close and kissed my nose. I couldn't drag my gaze away from her, I might look like a creep but who wouldn't if they got to look at my beautiful Harl. I gazed into her ocean blue's, a couple of strands of my... fringe blocking my view. Reading my mind, Harl moved her hand up to my face and moved the strands away from my eyes, she continued to trace the outline of my face with her finger. As we both started to inch closer to each others lips as we felt the bed shift, Phoebe... This must if been so awkward for her.

"I- I was trying to be discreet... Err I. I was just leaving to go feed Skylar." She nervously giggled and backed out of the door closing it behind her.

When Phoebe closed the door we both giggled a bit, before I closed the gap between our lips. As my lips connected with hers I felt the desire, the lust like it was taking over me. I needed her. I needed Harley. I needed everything about her: her lips, her soft skin against mine, her warmth and I needed her to want me. Harley broke the kiss for a second, quickly placing her lips back on mine. She tasted like candyfloss and bubble gum... Oh and pancakes, she tasted sweeter than sugar it's self. I stretched one of my legs over Harl, my whole body followed. I broke the kiss and peeled my eyes open, Harl did the same.

"I love you Harl." I looked deep into her eyes, telling her I would stop right now if she wanted in only one look.

"And I love ya Red." She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me into a magical kiss. I loved it when Harl said And I love ya Red, she didn't say I love you two... She said she loves me, she didn't just agree she said it as well.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and everything got even more heated, Harl started pulling at my jumper. This isn't how tonight will go, tonight I want Harley. She's gonna have to fight for top if she wants things her way.

We couldn't stop, nothing happened yet but no more clothes remained and trust me I took all of her toned but bruised body, perfection. I kissed down her body, amazed that it was happening! I'm going to be with Harley. If I'm dreaming I hope I never wake up. Harl started to shift, I guess I was day dreaming just a tad she must be so pis-

"R-red. S-s-stop. P-please." I looked up horrified, the terror engraved on her beautiful face.

I let go of Harley. I summoned my babies away, I didn't even realise... I- I was so in the moment. I must of told them to do it. They slowly let go of her. I looked at what I did, there were five similar new brewing bruises on her body. Two round her ankles. Two round her wrists.... One around her middle, around the twins. They looked like rope. It look like I tied her down... I did tie her down. I made my babies tie her down.

"I-i'm so sorry Harl. I- I didn't even know I was doing it. I-i -"

"I- it's fine. It's just... You know." I felt like Joker. Yeh I knew.

I crawled up the bed, not being able to look Harl in the eyes. I can't believe I did that... Harl wrapped her arm around me and pulled the covers up and over us. She held me and I fell asleep in her arms.

🕖 The Next Morning 🕖

As I started to shift under my sheets I remembered last night. Sure last night was a disaster... Not a complete disaster. We made progress, if I just stayed cool and had control. It could have happened.

I stretch and rolled over, reaching out for my sleeping Harley. I grabbed two handfuls of sheet. I peeled my eyes open, slowly adjusting to the light from the window. Harley? I sat up and looked at my sheets, she's not here? I threw the covers up, she's not here? I got up to my feet searching through the room. Where is she?

"Harley?!" My heart rate sky rocketed. "Phoebe?!" She's with Phoebe, she wouldn't leave me.

I grabbed my discarded clothes from yesterday. I only had time to get my underwear on before Phoebe came in the door.

"What's goin- ohh. Should I have knocked?" Phoebe didn't let her eyes stray down my body, but it wasn't important right now.

"No its fine, Phoebe where is Harley?" I moved closer and put my hands on her arms.

"Harley? Isn't she here... With you?! I-i haven't seen her since I left you two alone yesterday. She's gone?! L- last time she left s-she went to Joker... S-she wouldn't. Would she?!"

I felt my heart collapse in on its self. She wouldn't. My legs felt weak and suddenly they gave up on me. Phoebe caught me just before I hit the ground. She lead me over to my bed and sat me down, Phoebe crouched on the ground next to me.

"Hey, hey you gotta breath Ivs. Last time she left a note. Maybe she just went out to buy something... Like a collar for Skylar or something random. She wouldn't go back to him."

"I-i hurt her. I- I held her down. I. I'm no better than him. She's gone because of me. I lead her back to him. It's my fault."

Thanks for reading hope you enjoyed. Feel free to vote and comment. Will update soon so stay tuned. Love ya's all~Jw

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!