Chapter 92

"It's GINNY!" Fred was halfway to tears. George was pacing back and forth at the side of the hallway.

Lylie was frantic, "YOUR SISTER!?"

Fred was pulling at his orange hair, "Someone needs to do something."

George banged his head against the wall repeatedly, "Apparently, Harry, Ron and Hermione are doing something tonight."

"They are?" Fred released his hair and his arms fell limply to his side.

"Apparently." George's sullen face was almost blue.

*

"I can't sleep." Fred was lying on the couch in the common room, staring into the flaming fire.

"I'm sorry about Ginny. But, don't worry, they'll find her." Lylie sat across from Fred on an armchair.

"Who is 'they'?" Fred's muffled voice came from under the couch pillow.

Lylie reassured Fred, "I don't know, just ... she'll be found."

*

The next morning, Ginny was safely in the hospital wing. Fred, George and Lylie were rushing to the hospital wing, the two boys were desperate to check on their little sister.

George almost leaped onto Ginny when he saw her, and Fred almost tripped on his own two feet. Ginny was pale and asleep.

Fred gently shook Ginny's shoulder, "Wake up, you better not be dead."

Ginny's eyes fluttered open, a small smile crept onto her face when she saw her brothers standing over her.

"Fred, George." Ginny sat up in bed, "You'll never believe what happened last night. Well, actually, I wouldn't know, because I was unconscious. But, you'll never believe what Harry told me about what happened last night."

Lylie walked up to the hospital bed. She grinned, "Can I know too?"

"Lylie!" Ginny's face regained it's pink colour. "Of course you can know!" Ginny began, "Harry saved me!"

*

Lylie and Addison were packing up to leave Hogwarts for the summer. Addison apologized, "I'm sorry about that spat, you know, before Chess Club. I was in a tough state, and I shouldn't have taken it out on you."

"Oh, that's okay." Lylie half-smiled at Addison before continuing to fold her jumpers.

"Are we sitting with the twins on the train?"

"No, Fred said he and George were planning to do something big on the train that we can't know about." Lylie shrugged.

Addison was deflated, "Oh."

"Don't worry, we can sit with them after they've done their prank - or whatever it is." Lylie rolled her eyes.

*

Lylie, Addison, Aria, Cordelia, Tessa and Andy sat together in a stuffy compartment on the train. Cordelia, Andy and Tessa were speaking together in low voices. Lylie tasted the awkwardness.

All of a sudden, the train started rocking, like it was about to fall off the tracks. Lylie's heart started pounding. Andy, Tessa and Cordelia stopped talking instantly to look around in fear. The train started rocking even more, like a roller coaster ride that became unhinged. Then, the train shot up in the air, it flew above the tracks.

Lylie peered out the window, "We're FLYING!" She jumped up and grasped the seat behind her to stay balanced. The train still rocked back and forth, causing Andy to have nausea. His face turned a pale green and he quickly exited the compartment to find a lavatory.

Suddenly, the train was released from the sky and slammed back onto the tracks, still moving forward. Fred and George jumped into the compartment, "How was THAT?" They exclaimed in unison.

"Scary." Lylie folded her arms and turned away from the twins.

"Fine." Fred stated, "But I think it was legendary."

Fred plopped down beside Lylie who buried her face into the wall. He beamed, "C'mon love, admit it. That was great."

"Nope."

"Okay, whatever you say." Fred and George shared a secret highfive.