Chapter 37

A/N: On an impulse, I deleted chapters 15-36 around three years ago. I had every intention of rewriting them to be shorter and better one day, but that day has yet to arrive. I sincerely hope the story continues to make some sense from this point on, despite the loss of those chapters. 

"Where were you guys?" Lee asked impatiently, at breakfast the next morning with Addison, Lylie, Aria, George and Fred.

"Detention." Fred answered.

Lee lowered his eyebrows playfully, "Without me?"

George slapped Lee's back, "Yes. I'm sorry, we should've invited you."

Aria laughed, "You should have invited me too."

Addison and Lylie fell into a fit of giggles at the seriousness of the conversation.

Lylie announced, "Oh, guys! I forgot to tell you, I finished my new story! I wanted to get it out there, and one of our mates," Lylie motioned to Addison, Aria and herself, "Cordelia, she said she'd advertise at lunch today. Care to help?"

Fred, George and Lee nodded excitedly. George exclaimed, "We should do something extravagant to publicize your story."

Fred's eyes lit up, "Let's advertise with fireworks."

*

Lylie said to Fred and George as they were wiring the fireworks, "Okay, it's called Neverland. By Lylie Aqua."

George remarked, "That sounds interesting. I might just buy a copy."

Lylie snorted, "You better buy a copy, George Weasley."

Fred grinned joyfully, "Alright, done."

Lylie's eyes widened, "Already? They're finished? Ready? Good?"

Fred smirked and replied, "Yes, already. Yes, it's finished. Yes, it's ready. Yes, it's good."

George explained, "As soon as everyone is sitting in the Great Hall tonight, we'll launch 'em."

"Brilliant."

*

"Alright guys. Ready for everyone in the whole school to know about Lylie's story?" Fred asked excitedly.

"You bet." George replied.

Lylie clapped her hands together and informed Lee and the twins, "Okay, people, listen up. One week left of second year, so, sad to say, this is our last crazy explosion."

The boys sulked but continued with their setup.

"Students are starting to arrive for dinner! Come on, boys! Everything done?" Lylie bit her lip.

George snorted, "Calm down, woman. It will be ready."

Lylie crossed her arms and went to sit at her regular table for dinner to begin.

*

Once all the students had arrived for supper, Fred nodded his head slightly to Lylie, signalling that they were ready. Lylie smiled and made the 'ok' sign with her hand.

Just then, a loud crack and a deafening boom erupted from the back of the Great Hall. Rainbow coloured sparks rose into the air and broke out into words, reading, 'Buy Lylie Aqua's new story, Neverland! $5!' Lylie felt an exciting feeling in her stomach, as everyone turned to look at her with amazed expressions. All the students began clapping and cheering.

Lylie heard some students exclaim, "I'm definitely getting a copy!"

The professors clapped with small smiles on their faces, they were most likely impressed.

"Well, congratulations. Everybody loved that." Aria laughed as Fred and George came to sit down at the table. Addison nodded her head vigorously, showing her agreement.

Fred smirked, "What a great way to finish the school year and kick off the summer."