Chapter 65

1 week into school ...

"Did you hear about those two nutters in second year who flew that car into the Whooping Willow?" Cordelia shook her head incredulously.

"Aye, that's our little brother." said George.

"And the Potter boy." Aria added with a slight nod of her head.

Addison spat, "Will you keep it down, they're sitting right next to us." The group turned to look to the side, only to realize that Addison was right.

"In my opinion it was quite phenomenal." Fred quirked his eyebrows. He chortled, "Why didn't we think of that, Georgie?" He nudged his twin, sitting beside him in the Great Hall.

"Don't know, Freddie, but honestly, we sort of did. I mean, Ron IS our brother, technically he is ALMOST the same person as me or you." George mused.

"Riiiiight." Fred turned away from his brother, shaking his head.

Lylie rolled her eyes, "You have a very ... interesting way of looking at things, don't you, George?"

"Always do."

"Ron, is that your owl?" Dean, a boy sitting next to George, turned the focus to an owl soaring in through an open window above the professor's table.

The owl attempted to land gracefully in front of Ron, however, instead, it smashed into a large bowl of breakfast chips, scattering them across the table. The Great Hall erupted into laughter, Fred launched into a fit of giggles and George couldn't contain his snorts.

The owl immobilized, lying on the table. Ron grimaced and remarked, "The bloody bird's a menace."

Cordelia clapped her hand over her mouth to keep from laughing. Ron reached forward and took the red envelope from the beak of the owl. The owl jumped up and steadied itself. Suddenly, it flapped its wings abruptly, flew upwards, and soared out the window once more.

Ron examined the letter, his voice shook, "Oh no," Seamus interrupted Ron, he exclaimed, "Look, everyone! Weasley's got himself a Howler!"

The students sitting at the Slytherin table stifled a laugh. Draco Malfoy threw his head back in excitement.

Neville urged his friend, "Go on, Ron. I ignored one from my Gram once." He paused, "It was horrible."

Fred banged the table with his fist to keep from bursting into laughter again. Lylie playfully kicked Fred underneath the table, Fred sent her an evil glare. Lylie tried to hide her growing smile.

Ron bit his lip, and with trembling fingers, he undid the ribbon holding the letter shut. The letter shouted, "RONALD WEASLEY!" Ron frantically dropped the letter onto the table.

His hands shook as the letter quickly floated up to eye level in front of Ron. It shaped itself into a mouth, with teeth and a tongue, it continued, "How DARE you steal that CAR! I am ABSOLUTELY disgusted! Your FATHER is now facing an INQUIRY at work, and IT'S ENTIRELY your FAULT!"

The letter floated closer to Ron's reddened face, "If you put another TOE out of line, we'll bring you STRAIGHT HOME!" The letter turned slowly to face Ginny, sitting a few seats down from Ron, it's voice softened and it concluded, "Oh, and Ginny, dear, congratulations on making Gryffindor, your father and I are so proud."

The letter turned back to Ron, it stuck it tongue out and made a spitting sound. It then ripped itself to shreds. The Great Hall was so silent, the students could hear a ringing in their ears. Ron was breathing heavily, his eyes darting from student to student, nervously.

George mumbled quietly, "That went well."

A/N: Hey guys, comment and tell me what you think of the book so far, I love reading your comments! I hope this chapter was fun to read! :)