Chapter 34:

Clear pearls of sweat dripped down her forehead as she kept dragging the unconscious body.
He was heavy, but she held on until she saw a person rush through the neighboring hall.
"M-MIRA!" She groaned.
The white haired girl slid back on her heels and sprinted over to help her friend.
"Oh god." She looked horrified. "What happened?"
"Gray happened."
"Alright let's get him to the nurses office. He needs to be patched up."
"Ya think?" Juvia groaned as she heaved half of his body weight onto her friends shoulder.

*

"He broke some ribs, his nose and his arm. That boy did some serious damage." The nurse held a flashlight to the silver haired boy's open iris. "He'll be out for a few days, but he should recover without any problems. For now you should let him rest."

Juvia nodded and hung his jacket over the bed. She squeezed his hand tightly before Cana patted her on the back, signalizing that it was time to go.

*

Back at the dorm, Juvia locked herself into her room. Everyone seemed on edge, but mostly because Mira, Cana, Lucy and Natsu hadn't been in the same room for quite a while.
Cana glared at him and held the blonde by her waist as if she were her property.
"Cana are you ok?" She asked.
"Just fine." She mumbled through her teeth. Natsu let out a small growl of protest.

They stared each other down, until finally Mira had enough.
"EVERYBODY GET OUT!" She jelled. "Except you three and you!" She pointed at Erza. "Everyone else PISS OFF!" Laxus tried to give her a goodbye kiss, but she just glared at him.
"You too." She growled.

Cana crossed her arms.
"This'll be interesting." She scoffed.
"Shut up!" Mira snapped.
"You!" She grabbed Lucy. "Who do you choose? This can't go on forever!"
"Mira calm down." Erza put her hand on her friends shoulder.
"DON'T TOUCH ME! I just. Want. An answer."

Lucy gulped and looked between the two people. Natsu looked at her with lusty eyes, while Cana just stared at the ground. Lucy walked over to him and kissed him and heard how Cana gritted her teeth. The salmon haired boy grinned from ear to ear.
"I'm sorry, Natsu." His smile quickly faded. "That was a goodbye kiss." She whispered.
She turned to Cana. She still looked at the ground. She missed her touch against her hand and without thinking she took it.
"I made my decision."

Mira just looked at her with blank eyes.
"I think I'm gonna be sick."
She ran off into the hallway.

"Not this again." Cana was about to go off, but Erza held her back.
"It's not what you think."
"Then what is it?"
"I can't tell you."
Cana scoffed and pushed past the redhead.

She ran out onto the hall and closed the door behind herself. They were alone.

"WHY CANT YOU BE HAPPY FOR ME HUH?" I MEAN I KNEW YOUR UPBRINGING WASNT EXACTLY CONVENTIONAL, BUT TO STOOP DOWN TO HOMOPHOBIA?! THATS A NEW LOW THAT I WOULD HAVE NEVER EXPECTED OF YOU!"
"It's not like that!"
"THEN WHAT IS IT? AM I NOT GOOD ENOUGH? IS SHE HIDING SOMETHING, OR HAVE YOU JUST NOT WANTED ME TO BE HAPPY FROM THE VERY BEGINNING?!"
"CANA LISTEN TO ME!" Mira screamed at her best friend.
"WHAT?!"

"I'M PREGNANT!"

Oooooooh cliffhanger!!!! *jazzhands* I hope you liked this EXTREMELY short chapters and I'll try to update again this weekend! Stay frosty my sweet firefairies!

Until next time!
Thanks for reading and I'll wright you soon!

Love, Fairy.