Chapter 31:

Royal round
Day 1

The door bursted open and she stormed into her office with sparkling eyes.

"JELLAL!"

The boy jumped up, dropping his papers.
"What?"

The girl slammed her door shut and locked it before closing the blinds and finally crawling onto the desk. She grinned mischievously as she twirled his tie around her finger before pulling him closer.

"We are now officially the referees. Do you know what that means?"
Jellal looked at her raising one eyebrow.
"We aren't part of the teams anymore."

It took a second for him to realize, and when he did, he shot up and cleared the table with one sweeping motion, only to pull the redhead under himself. 

Since they weren't part of the matches, there were no threats as to being kicked out of the games or weighing down their respective teams.

So basically...
They could fuck each other  senseless.
And that's exactly what they planned to do.

He started kissing her fiercely, their tongues intertwined in a heated dance, as a few moans slipped out from in between her lips. He trailed kisses down her neck and to her torso, leaving the occasional love-bite here and there. He kneeled down and pulled away the lacy, white cloth painfully slow with his teeth. The redhead winced at the excruciating lust she felt for the boy. Jellal just chuckled. He intended to tease her for a bit more, when she grabbed him by his tie. "Are you blind?" She gritted her teeth. "I am dripping, so stop teasing and fuck me already."

The boy smirked and followed the command.
Erza dug her fingernails deep into his back before letting out a hearty moan.
He began slow, which he knew she hated, but eventually he's iron will melted away when she started sucking on the skin in the crook of his neck. He took one leg and threw it over his shoulder. She held one arm around his neck, but had to use the other to stem herself up against the cold table. She let her hand roam through his dark blue hair and pulled him into a heated kiss. She let one adoring moan after another slip from in between their lips, when Jellal had the bright idea to use one of his free hands to press onto the little nub and caress it gently. Erza immediately pulled away as her face contorted into various grimaces. Jellal just started kissing down her neck, leaving an occasional bite or lick on her sweet spot behind her ear. The redhead threw her head back in ecstasy, when her eyes widened. Jellal just smirked into the crook of her neck. Her arm gave away instantly as the boy kept hammering onto the little bundle of nerves. She let out one last high pitched moan and let lose due to the over stimulation. The sound of her voice was to much to bear and so he came as well.

They both lay there panting for a bit. "Looks like we're gonna have a lot of fun." She breathed.
"Yeah." Was all tge boy answered before collapsing onto her in exhaustion.

She smiled softly and twirled his hair in between her fingers. The blue haired boy smiled as well. They both felt like they were in heaven, although they knew that outside the door it was probably hell.

*

"Oi Juvia," The blue haired girl looked up from her cards. "You up for a match?" She looked at Gray for a little while and then back at her cards.
"No." She said bluntly. Gray furrowed his eyebrows. She had never said no to a match.

"Juvia is planning on taking someone out today." She said and put down the rest of her cards.
"What? Who?" His voice was a bit tense with a string of jealousy wrapped around it. Juvia smirked internally.

"Juvia wins." She said avoiding the question. "Juvia should probably get going." She said putting her clothes back on.

Strip poker seemed to be their favourite game.

She sat on his lap and looked him in the eyes. She kissed him fiercely grinding her hips against him, teasing him, but pulled away pretty soon.
"You need to step up your game your majesty."
She said whilst getting off of him, but Gray hooked his fingers into the belt loops of her shorts and pulled her back down.

He looked at her sternly.

Juvia just chuckled. "No worries," she smirked. "Juvia doesn't lose." And with that she removed his fingers and got up, leaving through the front door.

*

She turned around and inspected herself in the mirror. She was surprised that the lingerie Erza had picked out for bluenette actually suited her. Juvia let her fingers softly glide along the black lace and over her pale skin. Her fingers were cold. Like his. She imagined his touch and closed her eyes.

She shook her head and snapped out of her daydream. She grabbed her school uniform and threw it on. "Time to get going." She sighed and grabbed her notes. The file she was given had all the important information on the guy she was going to challenge. She smirked as she looked back to the mirror one last time before she exited her room.

"This is going to be fun."

Hello my sweet fairies! Sorry for the wait. I've been... Busy... Kinda... Well anywhoo I've been a bit unmotivated, but when you guys started getting worried that it took longer than two weeks it got me motivated again. I AM WORKING ON THE NEW CHAPTER ALREADY SO DONT WORRY IT WONT TAKE THAT LONG!

Well then I should probably get back to work ^^

Thanks for reading and I'll write you soon!

Love, Fairy