Chapter 32:

Two knocks.

One. Two.

The door opened. "J-Juvia-sama?" The boy stuttered. "You're alone right?" Lyon nodded hesitantly. "Good." Jubilant smiled and pushed him inside.

She crashed her lips into his as they started moving to his bedroom.

It all went very fast. She shoved him onto his bed. And stood there. Staring.

She bit her lip seductively and started tugging at her shirt. She slowly took off her clothes down to the lingerie.

She let her hands glide along her curves once more. Imagining him. She pictured him, because she couldn't take anyone else.

This was going to be hard.

"Come on. Juvia's got this." She mumbled to herself and took a deep breath. "Just turn the emotions off. Just like him." She opened her eyes and turned around. She crawled into the bed and into his lap.

She started kissing him and down his neck.

"Are we going to have a match?"
Lyon asked hesitantly.

"Shh," she bit his ear. "No talking." She whispered and pressed her lips to his again. She started unbuttoning his shirt, to reveal his toned abs.

She let her finger slightly run down to his pants. She unzipped them and reached inside, only to pull out his large member. She blushed slightly as she felt the liquid gushing out of her.

"May I?" The boy asked sitting up. "Do as you please." She smiled. He threw her over and eagerly pulled off her lacy underwear. He pushed inside and Juvia's eyes ripped wide open.

'It couldn't be...' She thought. 'Is he a virgin?' She looked at him once more. He was trying so hard to keep it together, but she could feel it. She could feel him and she knew that it was so. She smirked and pushed him over.

"Let Juvia show you how it's done." The boy gulped.
Juvia just sat on top of him and started grinding against the silver haired boy. Lyon felt nothing like him, but she would have to bare with it for now. Instead she thought of him. Of his touch.

When her walls tightened around him. She let out a moan.

"Juvia, I can't-" the boy struggled hard to keep it inside, but to no avail. He shot his hot seed inside her. "Good boy." Juvia grinned and got off of him.
He just lay in his bed. Panting. And staring at her as she put on her clothes one by one.

He could see the seed running down the inside of her thigh.
He turned away. As Juvia smiled. "Don't worry," she smiled. "It's ok to lose to Juvia." And with that she slipped in between the doors and out of the room.

"Check." She grinned as she crossed out Lyons name. "Juvia should get to Levy then." She mumbled and walked back to her dorm.

*

Lyon timidly walked out of his dorm room, looking left and right to see if anyone was there. He breathed easily when he saw now one and started casually walking down the hall. His heart beat fast. The boys had a contract that only certain guys got to take out certain girls and according to that, he just broke the law, and he was going to get hurt no matter how.

*

"Ok, so," Gray started. "We need to set up some rules." He stepped onto the table and stemmed his arms against his waist.

"LISTEN UP YOU FUCKTHIRSTY MORONS! I AM KING! WHICH MEANS, WHAT I SAY GOES! WE ALL HAVE OUR BOUNDARIES! Which means..." He clutched the picture tightly in his hands. "WHICH MEANS THAT ONE GIRL IS OFF LIMITS TO ANY OF YOU!"

"I bet he means that blue haired bitch." Someone snorted from the back of the crowd of boys gathered in the tiny dorm.
Gray jumped off of the table and pushed his way through masses until he reached a boy with dark hair and two white streaks in it. "Listen up fuckwad." He growled. "Let me make this clear. That blue haired "bitch" is what you called her. Yeah, that girl. You stay the fuck away from her. Because i will only say this once." He pushed the boy further up against the wall. "Juvia. Is. Mine." And with that he punched him in the jaw, letting the poor boy slide down to the ground unconscious. "LET THIS BE A LESSON TO ALL OF YOU! TAKE HER, YOU'RE DEAD! TOUCH HER, YOU'RE DEAD! IF YOU DO SO MUCH AS LOOK AT HER FUNNY, YOU ARE FUCKING DEAD!"

*

A shiver ran down Lyons spine as he thought back to that day. He knew the he knew. And it was only a matter of time until the silver haired boy was going to receive the punishment he deserved.

Hey guys sorry for the short and LATE update! I just needed some time to think. People have stopped reading as much as they used to and so I've lost a bit of motivation. Also things have been CRAZY over here. Internet was down for idk how long and other random shit... ANYWHO I AM BACK AND I WILL WORK HARD! Jesus i really need to finish this story soon.

Well anyway thanks for reading and I'll do my best to write you soon!

Love, Fairy