31st october

Looking at the calendar, the date 31st of October was circled with red pen. Today's the day.

I decided to sleep over at Seulgi's the night before so it would save time.

"Hera, help me zip this up", Seulgi gestured me to zip her dress and I did as told

"Okay, how do I look- damn girl, you look stunning", Seulgi applaud while eyeing my costume up and down

"I was about to say the exact same thing to you", I gave two of thumbs up at her red riding hood costume as she laughed

"Come on, we don't want to be late", she fixed her hair on the mirror before heading out

Blue and pink, that's what dominating my body right now. I made sure to grab my transparent clutch and the infamous bat, fixing my clothes by pulling it down a bit so that it won't be too short. Slipping the bomber jacket to cover my arms and scanned my full makeup face.

Taking a deep breath, I encouraged myself to have the best time since this is senior year.

But parts of my heart want Taehyung to be with me because it could be our first halloween party together.

"Geez Hera, it wouldn't hurt to smile for exchange. I'm not stepping on this gas unless you did", she threatened while I was putting my seatbelt on

"Here, I'm smiling. Happy now?" I faked a huge grin as she rolled her eyes

"Fine, let's go have the best time ever!"

The entrance of indoor gym was now the elegant yet eerie haunted mansion

The entrance of indoor gym was now the elegant yet eerie haunted mansion. Hanging broken chandeliers, spider webs, centuries old frames and victorian furnitures, rose petals and haunting classical music playing in the background made it more sophisticated and terrifying.

"Joy really did a great job at this", I said while absorbing my surroundings as Seulgi clapped in excitement

"Sure she did! I'll go to the DJ's table to set the playlist and you need to mingle", Seulgi was out of sight in mere seconds.

It was not long until different groups of people approached me and started talking to me. I did made a lot of friends and I'm thankful that I was accepted, making it easy to occupied myself from thinking of him.