My eyes are still glued on the lifeless body of the masked man as I try to process all the events that happened in the past minutes. The thought reminds me that I am also injured and because of the attention I give to myself, the scorching pain of my abdomen and the sting of my wounded cheeks seems to intensify.

"Don! We need to evacuate into safety. We need to hurry!" One of the security informs the Don. He helps the Don to stand on his feet placing his arm around his shoulder and he walks him towards the door.

"Bring the girl with us." I hear the Don commands.

"Don we don't have enough man power to help her! The order is to bring only you. We need to leave her here. Another team will come in a few minutes. Your safety is our top priority." The man explains.

"I said bring the girl with us." The Don barks. His back facing me. I notice the man sighs in defeat and turns his head towards me.

"Can you walk?" He asks me.

I try to stand up and I flinch in pain but the next explosion coming very near us ignites my adrenaline to rush. I stand up in no time and approaches both of the men.

"Okay you follow us no matter the circumstances. Understood?" The man says to me as I nod my head.

***

"What the fuck was that!" The Don's voice booms inside the small confinement of the room. His vein on his neck turning blue from anger. The wound on his legs is aided for the meantime with a bandage to stop the bleeding. They said that the paramedics are now on their way to this 'safe house'.

Me, on the other hand, is crouched in the corner of the room trying my best to be concealed from the eyes of the mad Don. Sweat covers my whole body as the pain on my stomach seems to escalate. Even breathing is difficult right now.

"How did he managed to go inside my room?! You have one fucking job! One!" He throws his hands in anger. The armored man flinches when he smack his fist on the table.

"D-don, it was an inside job.." He stutters.

"And who should answer for this?" He grits his teeth in anger.

"I-I guess the one who's responsible of hiring your employees." The poor man replies.

"You got it right! You are very smart man, aren't you?" I can sense the sarcasm dripping in his voice. The man swallows thickly, dropping his eyes to the floor.

"Then what the fuck are you doing now? Shouldn't you be arresting that imbecile!" The Don growls.

"I-I got a report that he's currently missing but they are trying their best to find him. You have nothing to worry Don, everything is now under control."

Wrong words. I close my eyes placing my palm on my forehead.

"Under control? You call this under control!? You are a bunch of idiots!" He booms as he grabs the man's shirt with his fist.

"Get out of my sight! All of you! Fucking useless!" The Don roars. Immediately all the men inside the room rush outside. I also stands up to follow them, not wanting to stay inside alone with this ticking bomb called the Don.

"Lisa, you stay here, who said I'm done with you?" I swear my heart is stucked in my throat now as the fear of his confrontation is about to happen. I slowly approaches him, my eyes avoiding his though I can feel his heavy stare without even looking.

"You tried to escape." He states, the tone of his voice so cold that it makes my body flinch and crouch in fear. It feels like a calm before a storm.