Hunting Santa ~Happy Holidays Story~ PRT//1

Hunting Santa

~Happy Holidays Story~

EnJoY!

My name is Devon Masker. I am part of the H.S.D. Agency, also known as, the Hunting Santa Down Agency. Some of you silly humans think that Santa isn't real. Well, he is real, and I can prove it! I've been researching jolly Saint Nick since '92, so therefore I am a licensed Santa Claus Hunter. We hunters gather data from the past years Christmases in hopes to catch Santa. Now, Google thinks they know where Santa actually is on Christmas Eve, but they're obviously wrong. Santa isn't just some dumb bozo. He knows what he's doing. He's not going to let Google just place some tracker on his sled!

People think I'm crazy for still believing in Santa Claus. They say that I'm a grown man, and I should act like one. I think they're just jealous that I get to do cool stuff like hunt down Santa, and all they get to do is go to their office and other boring stuff like that. Ha ha ha to them. Actually, more like Ho ho ho. 

I woke up on the day of Christmas Eve. I have many things to do in the morning: I have to gather up all my gear, which lays around my apartment. I don't exactly pay for my apartment; the H.S.D. Agency does. Other than that, I pay for everything. Impressive, huh? I'm so proud of myself. My apartment doesn't have a chimney, but that doesn't mean Santa can't get into your living quarters. Santa is all-powerful, he... he can do anything. 

I packed up all I needed into my almost-tearing-apart backpack: my night-vision goggles, pocket knife, a bag of snacks (I get hungry easily), and a taser. I always keep a taser with me at all times, just in case something needs to be put unconscious. 

 I met the rest of the gang in the alley on the darkest street in town. "Devon! Glad you could make it. Are you ready to start hunting?"  asked my fellow worker. I nodded, giddy like a child opening a present. 

We put on our night-vision goggles and started walking to the helipad near a tall building. "This is going to be so awesome," I murmured excitedly to myself. "What was that, now, Dev?" asked Mark, one of my friends. "Nothing!" I chirped, and was the first one to get onto the helicopter. The pilot's name was Kevin. He took us up high into the sky, and Mark took out his iPhone. "Let's check Google Maps to see where Santa currently is."

I smacked the phone out of his hands. It tumbled down to the ground, disappearing into the night.

"WHAT THE HELL MAN!" Mark screamed at me. "WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?"

"Google Maps is inaccurate!"

"UGH!" He ended up accidentally getting pushed off the helicopter. Whoops.

The other guys looked at me in terror as I held the taser to Kevin's neck. "Don't you dare lower the heli. We're going to find Santa whether you like it or not." Kevin slowly nodded. I loved being in control.MWAHAHAH!

One of the guys whispered to the other something that sounded like, "This dude is crazy, man." I growled at him and shoved him lightly. He topped off the heli. "JOHN" screamed the other guys, and attempted to push me off next. I used my taser on all of them and pushed them off. Kevin was having a sort of a nervous breakdown. I decided to toss him off too and man the heli myself.

The last thing I saw was a bit of sparkle, a lot of red, and a sidewalk hurtling toward me.

Merry Christmas.