Pumpkin Theif

This story is the third for the goal accomplishment! c:

Also in honor of Halloween.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO ALL!

Sorreh I was a bit late. 0.0

ENJOY!

~~~~

My name is Jay-Jay! 

I collect pumpkins. Unfortunately I only have 22 thousand. I'm hoping for 30 thousand by the end of the year, but then again it should be impressive, considering how old I am.

I'm 5.

I started collecting pumpkins when I was born. My parents have no idea that I am extremely intelligent. I pretend that I'm just some dumb kid at school, but in my room I'm like a total mad scientist! MWAHAHA! Aww yeah.

I learn how to carve through youtube, google, and of couse, my own natural instincts.

I'm awesome like that.

How do you get access to the internet, you ask? Easy. I steal.

In order to be a pumkin collector like mwah, you must master the fine art of theft. i steal pumpkins all the time! its easy peasy, especially if you are thin and nimble like me.

I also managed to steal a pocket knife. I do this about once every few months when my own blade gets to dull to carve with.

 and of course, I also use my blade for other purposes! killing, for instance. a pumpkin pie isn't truly scrumtious until it has a little human flesh in it.

~jay-jay

(buy my pumpkin recipe book! it sells in every bookstore and cooking supply store.)

___________________________________________

HOPE YOU ENJOYED THAT!

I MAY HAVE SLACKED A BIT..

A LOT...

SORREH, LOL.

<3 BLOOD N GORE

FORRREEEEVVVERRRR!