"You look pale and weak. Have you eaten?" He gestured her to come inside the room.

"Yes. Even though I didn't want to but I can't keep my hands off food. I don't know why."

"You still look pale.. are you okay?"

"Yes just....." before she could finish her sentence, her head started hurting and she fell.

"Meera!" Samar caught her in his arms and tired shaking her up.
"Meera!" He called again and ran to bring in some water which he sprinkled on her face.
"Meera!" He shook her again and this time she came back to her consciousness.
"Thank God! Are you okay?"

"Yes  yes.... I don't know what's happening. This the third time this week. It's just stress and tension." She said and got up back on her feet.

"Come." He pulled her inside and carefully helped her to sit on the couch, giving her a glass of water.
"What else do you feel?" He asked in a serious tone.

"Just hungry and dizzy. That's it. I'm okay. Seriously. I guess the island was off for me."
She shrugged.

"Wait." He went and pulled out a box from his drawer. "Take this."

She looked towards the box and frowned. "What? No!"

"Meera. Just to be sure." He pushed.

"But..."

"Please."

"Okay.." She took the box and went off after ten minutes she reappeared, even more paler.

"What is it?" Samar asked.

"It's..... It's positive" she gave him the box with shivering hands.

He checked the box and with a firm voice said. "Meera, You are pregnant."

-----------------------------------------------------------

She slowly opened her eyes, carefully observing her surroundings

It was a beautiful hotel room, and she was lying on the bed, her hands tied with a rope. From the window she could see the beautiful Eiffle Tower, so she was sure that she is back in Paris.
She noticed herself dressed in her wedding dress and smiled how panic Tia was when she asked her to give one on a short notice.

"Oh..  you are awake." Similar voice dropped on her ears, and tired to focus on the image standing in front of her.

"Don't bother. These drugs are doing their work perfectly. You won't be able to get up."
The voice said again and smiled.

She lightly frowned on this, and tried raising her head. He was right, she couldn't even do that.

"Oh.. sorry. My bad." He said and sat next to her on the bed. "Drugs as in cocaine injections, you know? I'm not going to kill you but yeah.. I'm going to push you closest to death. Sorry about that though. Nothing personal, just family." He caught her arm.