chapter20: doctor

Zakiya :

It's Monday morning when I message from quin saying good morning,  I text back and smiling,  then Ashley came knocking on door because she stayed the night with me.

I finally move from projects and I live 3 blocks away from the rich people houses don't get me wrong I love our house we came a along way. 

I'm happy we out for Thanksgiving break and we having it with Ashley and we also going to Ashley 8 week appointment which mean she 2 months.

Ashley:

I'm happy that today I get see my baby, I'm finally 2 months and I still have a flat stomach and now I will see my baby, so we all at the doctor office when the doctor called me come back. 

Doctor Hughes told me go and pee and I did and gave back to lady then 3 minutes later she came back telling me lay back and lift my shirt up while she put this gel on so we can see the baby, and everyone start smiling even Rashad parents but he was only one not smiling and then he walked out room and a tear ran down I told his parents tell him I'm sorry we ruin his life.

Rashad:

Going to this appointment I knew I get see this child but I know and my parents know my football career is over just because of a stupid one night stand I had with that bitch Ashley and yeah I walk out because i hate what I did and I have to tell Kayla.