charter 10: friday night

Ashley:

Mom can Zakiya and Camilla stay over so we can ride together to the party tonight and I gave her the nicest smile so she was say yes, so I got on my group chat tell them we can all get ready at my house because party don't start until 8:30 at luxury cold rd and so I'm waiting for them to pull up.

Zakiya:

I'm packing my bag so I can go to Ashley house and get ready that's when I get message saying pack extra clothes she want me be with her for the weekend so I grab extra and leaving a note tell my mom where am for the weekend, When I get a text from her saying okay because I'm just pulling up in drive way and seen Ashley and Camilla on porch looking and watching me get out when Leona came out hug me saying I miss and I told her I miss her to and Ashley is laugh and its not funny I fell on ground.

Camilla: we all dress and heading to party and dropping Ashley siblings off at her dad place, when we get to party we heard the loud music and we already know its about be alcohol and and smokers there to and I grab the first punch when we get on there I know it has alcohol in there.

Ashley:

We at party and I have had so much alcohol that I'm dancing crazy and I feel someone touching my waist and I look and its rashad and I gave him a hug for some reason and he start kissing me sending chills threw my body.

The next minute he was taking me to a room that was blue and big bed and he place me on wall tongue kissing me and I'm loving it but then I'm pick up and place on bed he still kissing lips and kissing my stomach and he removing my cloths and that's when I told him I'm a virgin.

He telling me he going slow and I said okay and we just had sex and he cum in me and left me in room like hoe and I begin cry and ran to bathroom in his room putting on my clothes and going find my friends so we can go because it's one in morning so we riding home and we finally there and we all fell asleep and took a shower next morning.