chapter12: keshia have twins

Zakiya:

it's now Monday I'm in my English class when I get a message saying my mom in labor with twins so I ask the teacher can I go to bathroom and I notice quin and rashad watching me I didnt care its my mom.

And so I'm finally at bathroom and I call my father and he told me my aunt Melinda is going check me out so I run back tell quin my mom in labor and I'm checking out so I sent a message to Ashley and Camilla and hoping Ashley meet me there since she out of school.

And she said she coming and 5 minutes later I'm checking out and on my way there and I see Ashley there and they tell us she in room 231 labor and delivery for so we here the baby music go off twice  meaning the boys are here and I'm very happy so I walk in holding one my brothers and then the other her one and now our family is complete my mom say. 

Quin:

So my future girlfriend just left room and then she came back saying she about check out because her mother is in labor so nod and 5 minutes later she checking and running out the room so I watch her and went back the working.

Ashley :

I rush down stairs rushing to hospital because I got a text from zakiya telling me boys coming so I'm at hospital walking with Mrs. Melinda and Zakiya to labor delivery when we hear the baby music go off meaning boys here and so after that we run in room and see her mother and father holding boys and Zakiya get both when her mom say the family is finally complete.