chapter 13: Ashley come back

Its 6:22am when I get up and get ready and I get a message from my friends saying how happy they is that I'm coming back school today, so I go to bathroom and get ready but can't decide what outfit  to where,  then 30 minutes later I find the right outfit to where.

Then I forgot that I have get out the door so I can get some gas or I be in middle of highway and out gas and late for school and I will not let that happen at all So when i finish pumping gas.

I felt like I was about throw up so I run to trash can and throw up and now I need get some gum so I run back in and get some mint gum and leave and now I'm finally at school.

And my bestfriends just pulled next to me and jump out screaming "I'm back bitches"! and they bust out laughing with rest of people in parking lot when bell ring come in for first block when me and Zakiya say goodbye to Camilla we 2 minutes late.

when I run to bathroom throw up again and Zakiya asking am I OK I nod and get another piece of gum out and run Mrs.April class she said its OK that I'm late and I have sit right there next to rashad who I thought care that he took some that mean a lot to me because I want wait until I was married but things change and something wrong with me but I just don't know. 5 minutes later my phone vibrate and its a message from my mom telling me come straight home after school and its something she have to tell me and I frown and said okay when I zakiya start talking me.

Zakiya:

Hey best friend are u okay u just scared shit out me and we 2minutes late for mrs. April house I hope we don't get detention. But u my best friend and so I don't care as long as u okay then I'm good let's go so we get back and she said we okay and so we sit in our seats but I know something wrong with my best friend she don't usually get sick like that.