chapter7: normal day

Zakiya:

Good morning I say to my momma I have already did my hygiene for the morning and I ask my mom do she know what she naming the twins and she told me she naming them amarie naviyon hill and jamarie x' zaviyon hill and I told her I love my brothers name she is finally 7½ months pregnant with them she is huge to.

So then she told me she say Ashley and Kayla fight she said she was proud of her for standing up for her self and want to see her when I get out school so I text her and she replied saying okay.

Camilla:

I'm at my locker with Zakiya and everyone talking about rashad having a house party but if its true I told Zakiya then I want to go she just nod her head saying yeah and she want go to and I said I hope Ashley would go to she might say no because she still mad because she missing out on stuff and we have take extra notes for her and soon bell ring for me go to office and for kiya go English.

Zakiya:

So I walk in and sit down looking lonely when I forgot that quin and rashad sit next to me and Ashley that's when they both say hey and I say it back and rashad tell me he having a house party he want me and my friends come so I said yes but I told him I'm not sure if Ashley would come to it. So now its time for lunch and I order me and Camilla some wings we ate and then I told her about me and quin have a date this Saturday to she said she is happy for me.

Camilla :

It's finally lunch time and I see i don't have eat lunchroom food because Zakiya  bought me some and I told her how I Want to go to rashad party she said she do to and I told her we all invited and she said OK but I told her I don't know about Ashley she said she meeting later and she talk to her  and I said okay and then it was time go home.