chapter 5 : camilla crush

Ashley:

Finally the bell ring for us to go to our second block class so me and Zakiya is walking to meet Camilla at office and we finally there and she come out smiling ear to ear and telling us Jayson is now a office assistant and she have a crush on him and he also play on basketball team.

Zakiya:

Ashley and I are finally out and now walking too meet Camilla when I hear my phone vibrate and I see quin texting me asking can he take me out at 8:00 tonight I told him yes and me and Ashley is now at office when Camilla come out smiling telling us that Jayson is office assistant to and she have a huge crush on him and everyone know him as the best basketball player on the team.

Camilla:

So the bell just ring for second block for us to go to math class with my best friend and I walk there way to tell them my crush Jayson a office assistant with me.

And how I'm so happy about it and yes he is the best basketball player I know at Richmond high school and I have had a crush on him since middle school when I was in 7th grade.

O yeah believe it or not him and that bitch Kayla Nixon are cousin and I don't like her so if we did date it would be hell for me and probably my friends to.