Chapter 25: Luna Ceremony

Start from the beginning

"I love you." He whispers before pecking my lips quickly and pushing out the door after he opened it. I look at the door with wide eyes. A grin breaks out on my face.

"I love you too." I mumble as I walk to my house so that I can get ready. As soon as I walked into the house the girls grab my arms and push me against the wall.

"1) you told him you loved him over a week ago and didn't tell us. 2) when where you going to tell us that you where going to become Luna. 3) you have so much explaining to do!" Chloe and Carly basically yell in my ear.

"1) yes I told him I love him and I didn't think I need to tell you guys because you already know how I felt about him. 2) I just found out about the ceremony today so don't blame me. 3) I will explain everything while you guys help me get ready. 4) I think I need new eardrums with all the yelling you guys are doing." I laugh at my friends. They smile and start dragging me up the stairs. As soon as they got me into my room I was through into a chair to start getting ready.

"Start talking!" Alex order as she start playing with my hair.

I told them everything that they wanted to know. I had got dressed in a dress. It might seem like I have a lot of dresses but we have a gianted closet with everyones dresses and we share dresses. Carly and Alex love dresses so the buy thousands at a time. I have simple make-up, jewelry, I make sure to put on my promise ring that Ace gave me. The girls loved the ring. I have on a two piece black dress, its lace on the top and in the middle with a floor length skirt. I paired it with some black laced heels.

I walk down the stairs to see all of the boys except Ace and Keith down stairs in the kitchen

I walk down the stairs to see all of the boys except Ace and Keith down stairs in the kitchen. When they look up they smile.

"You look good Alpha." Cole says as he gives me a kiss on the forehead.

"Thank you war. That is sweet of you." I smile at him as I grab me a bag of chips. The boys raise eyebrows at me. "What I haven't eaten anything in like 3 hours." I shrug. The boys laugh at me.

"So where are the rest of the girls?" Kal ask probably looking for his mate.

"The rest of the girl are getting ready. They will be down in a few minutes. Ace will be calling for the ceremony soon." I explain as I open my second bag of ships.

They nod. Within 15 minutes the rest of the girls come down the stairs. They all had on simple clothes. I smile at them as we wait for the ceremony to start and Ace to call us out to the field. Well now I feel nervous to think of being Luna of a pack.

"You shouldn't be worried you are the alpha of a pack for almost 2 year." Jordan say confident that I will do find.

I nod and take a deep breath. Ace will be calling for us soon, and it is messing with me. As soon as I accept the role, I will have a bigger target on my back. And so will this pack. I will have to be nicer and stronger than ever. I love this pack already and I will forever.