*~* epilogue *~*

this is it guys, this is the finale

oh and um twenty one pilots might make an appearance???

~ seven years later ~

Luke waited patiently for Ashton to come home. He'd made supper and cleaned up around the house and even turned the thermostat to seventy degrees Fahrenheit.

He watched with a fond smile as their adopted four year old, Blair, twirled around in her sparkly blue tutu with a pair of kid-sized Converse on her feet, a pretty pink light-up wand in her hand.

Jenna and Tyler over, and she'd brought her daughter, Molly, over to play with Blair. Ashton was out with Josh, as the almost-thirty year old man was out to adopt a baby.

Ashton, of course, was the perfect person to come along with him.

Luke and Ashton got married about two months after they graduated, which was seven years ago today. They were both eighteen and Luke had proposed on prom night. It was the highlight of both the boys' high school years and they didn't want to wait longer than two months.

Alex wasn't mentally prepared, so he made two months the earliest possible.

Luke and Michael had gotten much closer after the cafeteria incident. They made up quickly and, while it was awkward for a while, they were able to act like old friends again within a matter of months.

About three years after they got married, the two decided it was time for some kids.

They made their was down to the adoption center and Ashton wad immediately drawn to the small baby in the corner of the bassinets, the only one who was whimpering out of all twenty babies in the room.

When Ashton held her, she calmed, and when Luke held her, she fell asleep. They instantly fell in love with her and adopted her that day. Now, four years later, here she was, giggly and jumpy and just their little princess.

Luke has even been talking to Ashton about getting more.

Michael and Calum grew very close as the years went on. Michael tells them it was because Calum helped get his best friend back. They're married now.

Ashton met Josh at a Green Day concert and the two hit it off very quickly. Over the course of a year, Ashton and Luke had three new best friends, Josh and Tyler, and Tyler's wife Jenna.

Alex and Rian actually split up a year before the boys got Blair. Alex moved on and four that he wasn't gay, but pansexual, an found a pretty girl named Lisa. Rian ended up marrying Zack. Rian and Alex both keep in touch and don't find it the least bit awkward when they meet again.

Lisa and Alex have a two year old son named Connor and Rian and Zack are looking into adoption.

The door opened and Tyler looked over from Blair placing a blood-stoppingly tight crown on his head. Ashton walked in with a large grin and a baby carrier in hand as Josh followed with a baby bag over his shoulder and a small infant cradled in his arms.

Everyone quickly stood and carefully approached Josh, who looked up from his new baby and smiled. "Hey guys," he said quietly, "Meet Winter."

At her name, Winter's eyes opened, and Luke's breath was nearly taken away at the icy blue eyes she had. "Josh," Jenna gushed, "Oh she's just adorable!"

Ashton slipped away with Luke to the couch and let Tyler and Jenna circle around Josh and Winter. The two laid on top of each other and watched with fond smiles as Molly and Blair danced around in the hallway to Fall Out Boy.

"Can you believe this is where we ended up?" Ashton yawned as the two cuddled in their bed, lights off as Blair slept soundly in her bedroom. Luke's arm was wrapped around Ashton, a hand rested protectively on his back.

Luke hummed and used his other hand to play with Ashton's hair as his husband fell asleep. Luke smiled to himself.

"It all started cause of a little innocence."

_______

GUYS THAT'S IT

WE'RE DONE

UM I LOVE YOU AS MUCH AS I LOVE WHEN JOSH DUN BOUNCES ON HIS DRUMMING STOOL

~ Red