*~* seven *~*

Kirsten already gave them a shoutout, but I wanted to, as well. So, shoutout to ashsbea for being so supportive and amazing :)))

We hit 2k yayayayayay!
_______________

Ashton was surprised when he wasn't pranked on his way home yesterday.

Ashton was surprised when Luke kept waving and smiling at him.

Ashton was even more surprised when he saw Luke in the library, books ready and pencil in hand.

Ashton cautiously approached Luke, holding his hands out and carefully slid off his book bag. "You're not gonna stab me with that," he asked, "Are you?"

Luke chuckled and shook his head. "We're still tutoring," he asked, "Aren't we?" Ashton nodded slowly, sitting in front of Luke. "Yeah..." he trailed, "It's just, you didn't show up last time and I thought-"

"I'm sorry," Luke cut off, taking Ashton by full blown surprise, "I forgot, honest. But, I'm here now and I'm ready."

Ashton blinked once, twice, three times, before shaking his head and nodding, fishing out the homework. "Okay," he started, pushing the blank homework sheet to the punk, "So, your confused with-"

"That's the thing," Luke groaned, "The only reason I'm bad at maths is because I don't pay attention." Ashton raised an eyebrow. "Why don't you pay attention?" He asked. He felt like a therapist.

"Because," the blonde rambled, "I'm always staring at you and how you stick out your tongue and you're curls that bounce when you move and the wide smile and dimples that follow after you get a question right and dammit I'm rambling."

The blonde punk blushed, slamming his forehead onto the table on embarrassment. Ashton giggled, patting Luke's head. "It's okay," he said softly, "You...you really think that?"

Luke lifted his head, resting his chin on the table as he fixed his beanie. "Course I do," he told Ashton honestly, "And you're giggle. It's so adorable, it actually hurts me when you giggle. Like, right here, in my chest."

Ashton giggled.

Luke groaned with a small laugh, whining, "Why?" Ashton smiled, his dimples showing. "So, I'll sit behind you in maths," he suggested, "That way, you can focus." Luke nodded, "But I have no idea what's going on in English."

Ashton rolled his eyes. "How can you be confused in the language we speak?" He joked, but grabbed Luke's binder. He went through the notes, nodding to himself and murmuring.

"The notes make sense," he told Luke, "Is it just the teacher? Or..." "I just don't get it." Luke frowned, picking at the threats from his rips in his jeans.

"Maybe you're not understanding the way he's teaching," Ashton thought, "And maybe you're just not getting the motivation."

Luke raised a confused eyebrow, eyes widening slightly when Ashton slid next to him. "We're going to go through Romeo and Juliet," the curly-headed boy said, "Take the questions a step at a time. If you get one right, I'll give you a kiss."

A grin broke out on Luke's face. "Anywhere?" He asked hopeful. Ashton nodded, but then glared. "No where sexual." He demanded, pointing a finger at Luke. Luke nodded with a laugh.

"I wouldn't use you like that."

Ashton gave a small smile and opened the pamphlet of questions. Luke read the first chapter aloud, before grabbing a bookmark and closing the book. Ashton gave a nod and grabbed the papers. "Question one..."

_______________
So here we have a wild Lucas finally being a sweetie

How long do you think it'll last?

Comment and vote !