*~* five *~*

we're so close to 1k reads already ily guys <3 <3 <3

ash and luke's outfit on the side/top

note: more comments = faster updates

_______________

When Alex and Rian walked down the stairs the next morning, Alex running his hands through their sex-hair, he felt kind of guilty when he saw Ashton, face in his waffles, -- that luckily didn't have syrup -- sleeping away.

And being the loving brother he was, he grabbed to frying pans and banged them loudly together.

Repeatedly.

Ashton let out a shriek and fell out of his chair, groaning and writhing on the hardwood floor. "I hate you." He mumbled, Rian helping him to his feet. Alex simply grinned, "Love you, too."

Ashton pouted and grabbed a waffle from his plate, slinging his backpack over his shoulder with a huff. "What's got you in a grumpy mood," Rian asked, stealing a Rian  waffle from Alex, "Shit, did we keep you up?"

Alex blushed deeply, smacking Rian's arm. Ashton giggled. "No," he half-lied, "I just have to tutor Luke today."

Alex frowned, pointing a waffle at his brother. "He touches you in a sexual way," he threatened with a raised eyebrow, "And his balls go in my blender."

Ashton blushed so deep, it looked like he was dying. "I-I have to g-go." He stuttered in embarrassment, rushing out of the house before Alex could say anything else. He stopped about a yard from his house, resting his hands on his knees and panting.

He heard a chuckle, making him yelp and loose his balance. Two arms wrapped around him before he fell, pulling the curly-headed boy close. Ashton looked up, seeing Luke's amused face, blushing at their position.

The two looked like Luke was dipping the boy. "Th-thanks," he stuttered, "I-I'm uncoordinated." Luke chuckled, "I have no idea what that means."

Ashton couldn't help but crack a smile. Luke helped the honey-blonde to his feet, smiling small at the flabbergasted boy.

"So," he said as they began walking, "Library, seventh period?" Ashton nodded, playing with his oversized sweater paws.

"You know I don't hate you," the punk piped up after a while of silence, "The guys do, but I don't." Ashton looked from his scuffed up Converse to raise a surprised eyebrow at Luke, "Really?"

"Mhm," Luke hummed, "You're different. You're shy, and girly, you're not afriad to wear skirts- which I must say you look amazing in," Ashton bit his lip as his face got hotter, if possible, "-And you're giggle, oh god, don't even get me started on your giggle."

Ashton giggled.

Luke groaned. "I don't know," he admitted, "You just...interest me. There's just something about you." Ashton looked at him in disbelief. "You...you don't hate me?" He asked in pure shock.

Luke nodded, looking up and sighing out slightly when they approached the school's steps. "Seventh period," Luke reminded, backing the flower-crowned boy into the wall, bringing his lips to Ashton's ear and nipping at it slightly, "Don't forget, babe."

And Luke was gone.

Ashton stood there, frozen as people walked by, talking amongst themselves and not paying any attention to the boy who was slightly sweating and wide-eyed. And all he could think was...

What. The fuck.

_______________

double update yay
idk if I said before, but it's 2012!ashton and current!luke
claire x